October 22, 2014 | 1667 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Superliner Perfect Slim Intense black

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by missiwi1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Burns really bad when my eyes water.Smudges in inner eye corners.Shiny finish,which I do not like.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 10:32:00 AM More reviews by Annelindw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great eyeliner. It has a nice and easy to use felt tip to create a pretty winged liner. It has a good price as well.
It lasts pretty well - but at the end of the day the line may not be as sharp as when applied. It still looks fine though. For the price this is a good eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2014 8:05:00 AM More reviews by Ravishingx3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dreadful!

This stuff is SMUDGE-city! I absolutely hate it! All i did was yawn and it smeared. It transferred from my upper to lower lashes. The felt isn't flexible enough to create a nice smooth flick. I was hoping it would be a doup for the Stila-Stay all day waterproof felt pen and nope! NOT EVEN CLOSE!! Worn with UDPP + UD Shadows. Do not get this! it gives that messy cheap liner look in 3 minutes flat. TERRIBLE! TERRRRRRIBLE!

Linear intense was better than this but Stila tops all!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by phanamore

I love this eyeliner a lot, its easy to use and it stays in place all day. It doesnt go on super thick like many liquid eyeliners and its easy to have accuracy when using it.

The packaging is great as well, as it fits in my bag and the lid stays on unlike many other drugstore eyeliner pens. Its also very easy to hold and it doesnt move about (does that make sense? i tried to explain it oh well)

Will repurchase and recommend to everyone :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by SoniaStrawberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The only eyeliner i use for the 2-3 years,it doesn't smudge and it stays really long.
Def great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by dlewis9

Ok, I love pencil eyeliners so much more than liquid because I find they are easier and quicker to apply and look better.
But the problem I have always always had with pencil or kohl eyeliners is that since my eyelids can become a bit oily during the day while my face doesn't, it has always been near impossible to find an eyeliner that has the staying power and doesn't need reapplying.
I HAVE TO STRESS THE GOLD LID/CAP VERSION OF THIS IS TERRIBLE AND SMUDGES
THE BLACK LID/CAP IS THE AMAZING ONE WHICH STAYS ON THE BEST I HAVE EVER HAD
Now I'm not being funny, but this eyeliner stayed for more than 18 hours, because I slept with it on many times before after long nights out and this doesn't even budge. No melting. No panda. No dark circles. EXACLTY the way it was when I first put it on the morning before.

If you see the bad reviews on here, it's because they are talking about the gold capped one, not the black capped one. I know that the gold one is the worst.
If you can find the one with that black lid, you will understand why it's my HG!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by beansidhe1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hate it. Drew a cat eye and one hour later it was smeared under my eye and all over eyelid and crease. I don't rub my eyes, either.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 9:21:00 AM More reviews by RiriPrincess

Unlike other types of liners, this one DOES NOT crack (especially in the ends), it draws AMAZINGLY slim lines without that much of effort, stays fairly long (I had this liner on during summer for 6h.. While the shadow went off, liner stayed perfectly well) and you can remove it easily without getting the whole eye black! "Marker-like" technique is the perfect everyone, whether you are a beginner or just for those who are struggling making perfect slim lines/ lacking time and prefer to do it faster!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by SimplySophie

This eyeliner has to be a favourite of mine. You have very good control over how much is applied to the lid and it stays in place for hours. The packaging is quite compact, looks classy and is easy to hold while applying. The price is alright for how much you get and how good of quality it is. Overall I would defiantly re-buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Kokopig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

One of my all time fave eyeliners! Precise and super intense black, it literally does stay on all day! I love the applicator too, it's like a very bendy, soft felt tip:) Despite its amazing endurance its also really easy to remove, unlike other hardcore eyeliners I've used where they smudge like crazy upon removal and stain your eyes! Highly recommended!