October 23, 2014 | 1298 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Shimmer Single in Platinum

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

Platinum has great colour payoff & is a really nice colour. It's a silver shimmer; it's a little light, but still nice-looking. The shimmer isn't too much because the silver is light, so it makes for a good smoky eye if combined with Trashed or Panther. I like putting Platinum in the corner of my eyes to make me look more awake & to open my eyes a bit. Like all Wet 'n' Wild Shimmer Singles, I recommend this. I bought it for 50.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This looks lighter in the pan than on my skin, and sans primer it doesn't 'stick' but WITH primer, it works well. And it's only $2 at CVS.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I HATE THIS! this quality is not up to wet n wild standard.It;s this dark silver with straight up glitter which I could deal with but the pigment is non existent.It doesn't matter primer or not it stays on for only like 15 minutes then it gone leaving glitter all over the face which won't come off.
All the other color are great just not this one.