Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Shadow in Topaz

Finish: pearlescent
Pigmentation: sheer to medium
Texture: buttery
Wear time: 6-8h

This is yet another addition to my crème shadows collection. This is a nice natural lid colour for all fair to medium skins. Texture is nearly identical to Paint Pots.

AMAZING! It does not crease at all! I have very oily lids and it stays on me the whole day. Beautiful color for every day use. It will last you a long time. I use it almost every day and I still have more than half left. I apply it with a brush and it picks up a lot of eye shadow very easy so I have to be careful and try not to overload my brush. Other than that I will buy other colors and add to my collection.

This Topaz color is gorgeous! It is an icy champagne/taupe color (not pink, not brown). This applies just like Benefit's Creaseless Creams & Bobbi Brown' has a nice wide mouth on the jar. I believe it retailed @ $18. It is shimmery, but not glittery. It is much less brown/taupe than Benefit's Birthday Suit...more icy than Birthday Suit. It really is a great icy taupe color. But, here is the problem for my NW20 is a bit too "icy". This is right on the verge of working for me...but it ends up skewing a touch too icy to work with my average every day look (summer or winter). I love this so bad and want this to work, but it just isn't. On a brighter note, if you love Satin Taupe...this is right up your alley ;)