November 23, 2014 | 2023 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Infallible - Bottomless Java 800

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 9:00:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

such a beautiful brown a nice dark shade for winter I love using this on my outer v over my e.l.f smudge pot in "back to basics" or alone on days I'm lazy i have yet to be dissapointed in a L'oreal infallible shadow cuz I own all but 2! lol hands down best drugstore shadow and they last forever and blend like a dream. if they ever come out with new shades I will definetly snatch up love these. highly reccomend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by MerryBerriesNCherries

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I HATE to be the only negative review for this, but I'm so disappointed that I feel the need to share my experience as a "heads up" for anyone that may end up with the same result. For reference, I am fair, neutral warm (NC15ish) with jade green eyes. I bought this shadow based on glowing reviews with the intention of it being my "one and done" for everyday use. In the pot, it's a beautiful warm chocolate brown with golden shimmer. That's exactly what I wanted. However, upon application with a Sonia Kashuk C shaped brush for packing and a fluffy brush for blending, I ended up with the most unflattering dark bluish purple! How in the heck does golden brown turn blue purple?! For that reason alone, I would not repurchase, and may be tossing this shadow. As for the pigmentation and blendability, this is great. I just wish it was the right color.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by GreenFruit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

THE BEST. The perfect color. I wear it along with Bronzed Taupe every day. It lasts all day. Do NOT leave the cap off! This is a powder eyeshadow, but it has some kind of solvent in it, and if it dries out it becomes hard as a rock and useless. I learned this the hard way and ruined 4 of my Infallible shades by leaving the caps off.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by k1dub

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my 'one and done'. Monday through Friday when I'm getting ready for work, I buff this into my lid w/ an SK crease brush and use a dry Lancome #17 brush to smooth out the edges. Mascara, concealer, lip gloss and I'm out the door. I love how depending on the light and way you turn your head, it looks antique gold, deep bronze or chocolaty.

The texture is what I'd call a creamy powder, though it's not a cream at all. I keep the stopper in the lid and could care less that the packaging is plastic and not glass. This stuff is seriously foolproof and could probably be applied with your fingers, if you're into that. I've had it for about 7 months now and have barely made a dent in the container.

I use a primer with this mostly because it's habit. I wouldn't bother using a pricey primer with this if you'll only use this one color since it's pretty long lasting and doesn't crease on me so I don't think you need anything more than a few bucks (I use Palladio).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by theinfinitepet

Wow! I love this product! I have tan skin and this is so beautiful all over the lid and blended up. It doesn't look too overdone, but it just makes you look really polished and plays up your eyes well! When you blend it out it becomes really complex and looks like you used a bunch of different shadows! I can't imagine using this in the crease/outer v though just because the texture of these shadow is really creamy/powdery and I can really only apply it well with my fingers. Highly recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by joshquinto

I reach for this more than my urban decay naked palette.. This color is so georgous! Is you blend it enough it can be a daytime look which i use for work (yes i'm in the military and i wear it everyday!) this is the only drug store eyeshadow that i love! It's cheap and lasts all day.. I'm so glad this exist!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by rainlullaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just cannot get enough of the Infallible eyeshadows! Bottomless Java is so beautiful, especially for a smokey eye.

This eyeshadow is very pigmented. It really does stay put and I don't use primer!

Really lovin' this eyeshadow!! Makes my green eyes pop!

I find the packaging to be really cute too :)

Will repurchase over and over. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 5:17:00 AM More reviews by dianaish

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow! Was not expecting to love this but I do. Works well anywhere on my eyes really because the finish is a silky satin one, and the staying power is fantastic! I thought it might be a disappointing glitterball or a dupe for something I already have but it is not. It's shiny and beautiful. Pair it with rosy golds or neutral warm creams or lavenders for a feminine look, or light olives for a sophisticated look. It plays so well with other colors. Tres chic! I can really see hitting pan on this. Recommend +++

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

This is a warm, reddened, coppered brown that would probably complement anyone. Buttery smooth, easy to work with and long wearing, I think this works well as a crease color at night even on aging eyes as well as a lid color. I particularly like it on the lid on top of Nyx jumbo stick in Milk. Crazy gorgeous color, you will not be sorry!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by nilorac123321

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is so gorgeous.
It's long lasting, it's pretty easy to apply, it looks good on everyone..
and the color...IS SO DAMN PRETTY.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No