August 27, 2014 | 902 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Infallible - Bottomless Java 800

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by k1dub

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my 'one and done'. Monday through Friday when I'm getting ready for work, I buff this into my lid w/ an SK crease brush and use a dry Lancome #17 brush to smooth out the edges. Mascara, concealer, lip gloss and I'm out the door. I love how depending on the light and way you turn your head, it looks antique gold, deep bronze or chocolaty.

The texture is what I'd call a creamy powder, though it's not a cream at all. I keep the stopper in the lid and could care less that the packaging is plastic and not glass. This stuff is seriously foolproof and could probably be applied with your fingers, if you're into that. I've had it for about 7 months now and have barely made a dent in the container.

I use a primer with this mostly because it's habit. I wouldn't bother using a pricey primer with this if you'll only use this one color since it's pretty long lasting and doesn't crease on me so I don't think you need anything more than a few bucks (I use Palladio).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by theinfinitepet

Wow! I love this product! I have tan skin and this is so beautiful all over the lid and blended up. It doesn't look too overdone, but it just makes you look really polished and plays up your eyes well! When you blend it out it becomes really complex and looks like you used a bunch of different shadows! I can't imagine using this in the crease/outer v though just because the texture of these shadow is really creamy/powdery and I can really only apply it well with my fingers. Highly recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by joshquinto

I reach for this more than my urban decay naked palette.. This color is so georgous! Is you blend it enough it can be a daytime look which i use for work (yes i'm in the military and i wear it everyday!) this is the only drug store eyeshadow that i love! It's cheap and lasts all day.. I'm so glad this exist!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by rainlullaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just cannot get enough of the Infallible eyeshadows! Bottomless Java is so beautiful, especially for a smokey eye.

This eyeshadow is very pigmented. It really does stay put and I don't use primer!

Really lovin' this eyeshadow!! Makes my green eyes pop!

I find the packaging to be really cute too :)

Will repurchase over and over. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 5:17:00 AM More reviews by dianaish

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow! Was not expecting to love this but I do. Works well anywhere on my eyes really because the finish is a silky satin one, and the staying power is fantastic! I thought it might be a disappointing glitterball or a dupe for something I already have but it is not. It's shiny and beautiful. Pair it with rosy golds or neutral warm creams or lavenders for a feminine look, or light olives for a sophisticated look. It plays so well with other colors. Tres chic! I can really see hitting pan on this. Recommend +++

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

This is a warm, reddened, coppered brown that would probably complement anyone. Buttery smooth, easy to work with and long wearing, I think this works well as a crease color at night even on aging eyes as well as a lid color. I particularly like it on the lid on top of Nyx jumbo stick in Milk. Crazy gorgeous color, you will not be sorry!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by nilorac123321

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is so gorgeous.
It's long lasting, it's pretty easy to apply, it looks good on everyone..
and the color...IS SO DAMN PRETTY.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Super impressed with this eyeshadow.I was looking for a more updated look & this color was perfect.I love the packaging,non-messy (I thought it may have been a loose powder).Beautiful brown shade & it did last the entire day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

I am finding more and more drugstore products to be as good as or better then high end ones.and this is a perfect example. The color is beautiful on my brown eyes and goes on with rich pigmentation as nice as any more expensive product I have tried. I tend to use a 239 MAC brush to pack this on my lid, shading it out above my crease line. If I want a more dramatic eye I will use black eyeliner/gel with it but if not, I use a brown liner if I want less drama.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been wearing this for about a month, and now I'm ready to review it. This is the only shade I own in this line. It's a dark warm brown with some golden and pinkish flecks in it. I get different looks with this depending on the brush I use. When I use a fluffier shadow brush I get a slightly shimmery taupe that is perfect for every day use all over the lid, very natural, warm and brightening at the same time. When I use a more traditional, dense shadow brush, I get a dark, rich, warm chocolate brown that I use as a crease color with my Maybelline CT in Barely Beige or as an all-over color for some drama. I've also blended this with olive green and metallic gray shadows, and it looks great. This is a very versatile color. I've never worn this with primer, so it creases slightly after a few hours, but nothing that I would mark it down for. I love the packaging. It's substantial, but since it's plastic it's not heavy. I would repurchase this, and I will also repurchase in other colors. It deserves five lippies.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No