November 22, 2014 | 1916 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Blanc Expert Derm-Crystal

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 7:07:00 AM More reviews by hannah0618

I'm currently using my 3rd bottle of Blanc Expert Crystal, definitely noticed a significant improvement on brightening skin tone. Worth to purchase and WILL keep using it...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by rosiers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Positive: Finished my bottle in 2 months, definately noticing differences in overall brightening, not sure if it lighten the dark spots though. My friends have notice that my face looks significantly whiter/brighter than my neck without makeup.

Negative: Hate the eyedropper bottle! I knock it over as was distracted by 2 young kids... How much product did I wasted!? Always prefer a pump instead.

Bottomline: Will get it again, but it's expensive...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by cremebrulee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It may just be available in Asian Countries as it is formulated for Asian Skin. Talk about whitening! The stubborn brown spots on my cheek went from six spots to three. The three left are also a lot lighter now and easily covered up by concealer or foundation.

As for my overall skin tone? After 8 weeks of 2x daily use Went from a MAC NC20-25 to NC15 and even N3. NARS Deauville to Siberia! 2 to three shades up depending on the brand. BB Warm Ivory to Porcelain.

Made it a point to massage on neck as well to even out the color. I know this is the culprit for my lighter skin because those areas I did not apply this to like my ears and eyelids are still darker.