April 16, 2014 | 1924 users online

Toners - Curel - Moisture Lotion III Enrich

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by LibertyRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Curel by Japan's Kao Group is a drugstore brand that offers fantastic products for sensitive skin types. It's like what Dove or Johnson & Johnson would make, but more refined. I initially wanted to get the makeup remover, a best-seller, but since it was sold out for a month I settled for the toner (which in Japan's skincare marketing parlance is called a "lotion."). Please note this is the Level III "enriching" toner for dry skin; oily or combo skin types use Level I or II. I have been on the hunt for hydrating toners and was accustomed to the gel-like consistency you'd find in most high-end offerings, so I was quite skeptical when I saw how watery this is. It is completely clear, unscented, and lightweight, which I imagine would be ideal for sensitive skin, but can I count on it to hydrate? Absolutely! It is soaked in immediately and makes serums and lotions much easier to be absorbed as well. A no-frills product that works exactly as advertised. And I love the bottle it comes in: fingerprints-proof! Much better than Hado Labo.