October 23, 2014 | 938 users online

Eyeliner - Rouge Bunny Rouge - Raven Glaze Lacquer Eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by bellyhead

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I generally like these felt-tip type eyeliners and I do love the richly black pigmented black of this Rouge Bunny Rouge liner. It also has a firm and fine tip and so you can draw a very fine line. I am also a huge fan of this line and hate to write a negative review!

I have to agree with the other review that it has absolutely terrible lasting power on the lids. I do have slightly oily lids but always wear a shadow primer (Nars) and liquid liners last okay with some fading in the inner part of the eye. These however faded all the way across the line that by the end of the day, they were a sad, faded line. I do not recommend this liner.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by GPD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sooo I purchased this on an impulse for around $27.00USD and I'm rather disappointed. HUGE miss by RBR. I don't have oily lids but this has absolutely no staying power. Within a few hours of application it's already fading and transferring onto other parts of my kinda monolid. This by no means has any water resistance or staying power. I yawn to hard and get a few tears and this sucker is washing right off. Though i guess the silver lining is that it is very easy to take off. It also has a wee bit of a funky chemical smell to it? Onto the positives ---> I don't know if this is hypoallergenic or what not but I am a contact wearer and this don't bother my eyes. I do like the style of liner -- felt tip applicator. It has a medium, but nicely pointed felt tip which makes doing winged liner a breeze. It goes on a softened black, which does make it a nice softer look for daytime/work wear. Overall despite the ease of use, there are other products I can buy that is as easy to use with better staying power. I will not be repurchasing this. It's incredibly overpriced and not worth it. I can buy my usual geisha ink liner and have it all (staying power, more intensity of color, easy removal and application.)