September 22, 2014 | 1488 users online

Hair Treatments - Ojon - rare blend oil total hair therapy

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Emalu

Found this gem in travel size bottle in Ulta's clearance section, originally $15 marked down to $2.99. In the past, I've been hesitant to use dry oils on my hair with the fear of being greasy/heavy... Not the case with this product! Use on my fine, straight hair when damp/towel-dried... Oh my goodness the softness! Unbeatable. Highly recommend. Only need a tiny bit of productive to fulfill the promised results, which astonished me. Pricey product, but for a sale item- very worth it. Glad I picked up a few bottles for sure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Great hair oil that works wonders for my frizzy, curly, wavy, long hair, but, I wouldn't buy it because it's very expensive and I have found much less expensive oils on the market that do the same thing.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 7:26:00 AM More reviews by ksmith125

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The product works great but with so many hair oils to try on the market, I don't see the reason to purchase this again. Which is why I gave it 4 stars. It is quite expensive at nearly $40 a bottle and I've had success with other oils. If price is no concern I'd recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Great. I use this on my weave and my natural hair. Great heat/frizz protectant. Smells like heaven too

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by pinkseaoyster

I have been really excited to try this product because of the shine and softness that I heard it gives to the hair. I finally got it and was very disappointed. When I put it in, I used the method that the ojon instruction video advices to use this oil: put the finger or hand over the top of the bottle and flip it over and use the amount that is on the finger. I did exactly that so I did not use too much product, which is a good thing, but the oil did nothing for my hair except make it less shiny. I only got this oil because I wanted my hair more shiny even though my hair is shiny already. It did not make my hair softer it also did not increase shine, rather it actually decreased shine. But I am usually disappointed by high end product because I expect a lot from high end products. My hair is healthy, soft, and shiny and has no split ends at all to begin with so it is hard to find a product that actually makes a difference in my hair. I have also tried the morrocan oil(I have used for two years), and the macadamia oil deep repair mask and they also disappointed me as well. But I think the morrocan oil actually works better than the ojon rare blend oil. If you have really damaged and really matte hair, this oil might actually help. But for already healthy hair, save your money. Even the dove pure care dry oil works 100x better than this ojon rare blend oil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I love this product! I haven't had a lot of experience w hair oils other than what's sold in DS (primarily ethnic hair products). My hair seems to be in better condition now that I use this oil & it may be my imagination here maybe but it seems like it's getting to grow thicker & longer & what does grow isn't being eclipsed by breaking off at the bottom. This bottle will probably last forever for me, but I would repurchase! I think the packaging could be improved as well... Glass bottles make me nervous & too much oil is dispensed when you open it making you waste some of it if you get an excess amount of what you want to use on ur hair. It's too expensive to waste!! :/

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2014 8:56:00 AM More reviews by happyma

I got this from Sephora in Paris just because it looked nice in the bottle and I forgot mine Assie hair serum a home on a visit to my boyfriend's parents. It smells nice indeed, but it doesn't do my hair any good. I have some split ends and hair is quite dry in the winter, I expected this rare blend oil give my hair a bit more care it needs.I used after the shower roughly through the hair and focused on the end. and the second day my hair got so greasy and lost all the volume but the end was still dry. I tries some more times to use differnt amount od product, the outcome was the same. I don't like the open of the bottle at all, it is very messy to pour and I always get more than I needed. Some super market brands perform better than this and with a more friendly price. I'm disppointed about this product and will not buy it again. Just didn't know what to do with all the rest of the bottle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am not a fan of Ojon products but I got a sample of this and tried it instead of my usual Alterna Bamboo smooth oil. I like this product so much better! You only need a tiny amount of this. I have fine, dry hair and use only a drop or two before I flat iron my hair. It keeps my hair smooth, shiny and does not weigh it down. I wonder if the bad reviews are from people using too much of this on their hair?

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by cccchloe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a sample of this and was excited to use it because it smells delicious. I love Morrocanoil but really can't stand the old lady smell. I used a very small amount on my ends before drying, as I always do, and realized after several minutes that my ends were not drying, they just stayed in this permanent greasy state. My hair looked like i had rubbed butter on the ends. It was nasty. I even looked at bottle to be sure this wasn't a facial oil or something not meant for hair. It was really annoying to have to rewash my hair at the last minute. I'm not going to use this again, would not recommend it and obviously will not be purchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Sara44

Don't listen to the poor reviews, I've tried every hair oil/serum even Kiehl's/Kerastase and nothing compares. I could never live with out this product the shine it gives you is unbelievable. Gives you the most healthy looking hair, my holy grail of hair therapy.

CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT.