October 23, 2014 | 927 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - L'bel - ESSENTIAL Moisturizing Eye and Face Makeup Remover Lotion All Skin Types

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 7:34:00 AM More reviews by LolaMac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best makeup remover EVER, I can use it on my eyes and it doesn't irritate them, leaves my skin soft & takes off all makeup easily and quickly. The smell is super subtle, there's just nothing bad to say!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by ilyrodriguez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Is the best make up remover I've ever seen with just a little bit will take everything out of your skin, and leaves your skin soft and moisturize. There is no water proof + kiss proof + long wear stay make up that will not come off with this product. I have sensitive skin specially around the eye and chin area and this is just perfect.

The 2 bad things about it: the plastic cap is a really thin plastic that if it falls in the right angle it can brake (it happen to me already-almost the whole bottle got empty on the floor) and the second bad thing is that L'bel products are not accessible in the stores :-( specially in the US (don't know why, L'bel products are truly GOOD) so the only way I know to buy it is online.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by taraguipame

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried Clinique TTDO and Lancome Bifacil and this one is an excellent dupe imo....It removes my eye makeup (waterproof) efficiently without leaving a greasy residue, It smells good, is not expensive. I would definitely recommend this to anyone, it removes all traces of eye makeup without burn my super sensitive eyes...Itīs awesome!!