December 19, 2014 | 1736 users online

Deodorants - Lady Speed Stick- Fresh Infusions

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by dbc202

This deodorant is my life okay. Smells so good, I knew that when I saw the strawberry on it I would love it and I was right I did/do! It smells good, isn't expensive, lasts for a long time and is antiperspirant which I like! What I don't like is that it doesn't go down once you roll it up, you have to push it down because the turning thing only works to bring it up. Or maybe I just got a broken container. But overall I give this a 4/5 and a yes to repurchasing! I even got myself a mini one for my locker because I love it that much.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Decent deodorant. I had it in Enchanted Cherry Blossom. It was a nice scent and the deodorant worked well. It also doesn't sting when you apply it after shaving. However, it did tend to leave marks on clothes. That's easily avoidable though by waiting for it to dry before getting dressed or waiting till after you put on a shirt to apply it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 6:15:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

the best to prevent sweat on hot humid days , even lf you
sweat very little you will not get that sweat stinky smell at
all. the only down side that it leaves a bit of white mark on dark
cotton clothes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great product , I have been using stick deodrants for 3 years now ..This particular one is the best hands down ..I have it in Wild Freesia which smells exactly like the natural flower , sweety but not overpowering at all ..I have tried Nivea which is much pricier and very average compared to this , Fa was very good but I liked only one smell in it , and it left visible white residue on my under arms :\..I have very sensitive under arms and had had a painful history with harsh deos since I was 10 years old !..which resulted in black underarms , I have been treating for couple of years now and they are getting much better but using the right anti-prespirant is a must for me now ..This particular product was so gentle to use , but applying a thin layer is key .
I use it in the morning after washing and drying well , but If I am not going out I use a local natural powder which feels good but not that effective of course .

Pros :
1- It has a strong smell but it never changes with heavy sweat (I live in a warm country 37 - 40 C in summer )
2- Very gentle to sensitive skin .
3 - Very long lasting up to 12 hours .
4- No white residue on clothes or armpits if applied thinly .
5- 65 gm lasted me for a noticably longer time than other similar products.
6- Budget friendly :)
Cons :
Effective ingredient is Aluminum Zirconuim ..but it's based on other natural ingredients which compansate for that , and it cotains 0% alcohol so it's not irritating at all :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 4:39:00 AM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Lady speed stick deoderants, they work the best with my body chemistry, and they never dry out. I stay clean and fresh all day long no matter what.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2012 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Jaychra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been using this in orchard blossom (smells like apple scented erasers :p) for a few years now... It's the most effective, least offensive smelling a/p deo that I've found. Lynx dry aerosols work equally as well, but the man-scents are more specific to occasion.

Dove didn't work so well, and MUM was effective, but I don't like all the stuffy/artificial fragrances in most of these brands.

This is the purest scent I've found, it's a very sweet, fruity apple. Clean and kinda whimsical. It's the only deo I've found where the scent doesn't devolve when I start sweating through (e.g. after a night of heavy exercise or swing dancing). It also doesn't react with laundry powders to smell strange and smoky like other scents/brands.

The cream stick works better than alcohol based roll-ons. Lynx dry sprays on with a similar consistency. It's a thick white solid, so needs careful applying... I usually swipe lightly over 2-3 times to get a thin cream layer, and make sure its rubbed in. If you pile it on, by the end of the day it creases and crumbles up, so don't do this with sleeveless. It's also difficult to wash off if you use too much. You need hot water and creamy soap.

Eventually, on my t-shirts and sleeved dresses, I get a light chalky white residue on the underarm seam. This washes out fairly well, and isn't visible from the outside, but over many months can build up.

This deo in orchard blossom is my every day a/p deo out of convenience, and my HG for exercise and scorching 40C summers. Under other conditions it keeps me dry.

**I would prefer a natural deo, but that's just hard to find with this kind of effect and scent, plus they're usually not a/p. I've tried Tea Tree plantation which was pretty good, but it wasn't strong enough for exercise/heat, and TT smells kinda medicinal. Florere cream on etsy was quite good. It's skin-healthy and nice to use as a daily non-a/p deo, lasts pretty well even with normal sweating, but not in summer heat/exercise. The fragrance was a nice floral-herbal, but a bit specific.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love those fresh infusions deodorants! I got one called tropical breeze and one called plumeria! both smells like vacation and summer! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by cleo777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The strawberry is my favorite!!! Strawberry scents have come a long way over the years, I thought I wouldn't like it but it's super. Works well, no residue. I have a problem with dry, itchy armpits and I think it's from overuse of deodorant. It works well and doesn't irritate my skin. I also have the coconut and I usually love that scent, but this one isn't that great. Go for the strawberry or raspberry, that's my advice.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got the coconut scent and I like the smell, it does work well enough, but it leaves this gross residue that I have to scrub off every night. I usually use Dove and I have never experienced this residue with Dove....