Victoria's Secret London EDP

3.5

on 1/17/2015 7:41:00 PM

I thought the bottle was really pretty and this would have a sophisticated smell. Instead it just reeked of alcohol. Even at the sale price of $25 I thought it was worth taking it back since I knew I would never wear it. I hate alcohol smelling perfumes, they just smell so cheap.

on 3/11/2013 1:26:00 AM

I bought this at the semi annual sale for only $12 thinking that i liked it, but when I got home I realized It was not my style. I'm not a fan of floral like I say in most of my MUA reviews. I ended up passing it on to someone else since it was so dirt cheap at the sale. Normally this sells around $52. Perfect scent for floral lovers.

on 2/20/2013 5:00:00 AM

I absolutely love this scent. I get migraines frequently, so I have to be extremely careful what perfumes/scents I wear. This scent is light but still noticeable. Its not overbearing and like another poster has commented, it is much different from most VS scents. I think I bought the full size bottle on discount but its normally around $52 which I think is a little pricey. The bottle is extremely cute. I also bought the mist which I love because it comes in a plastic bottle and is really convenient for throwing in a gym bag or purse.

on 1/12/2013 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I LOVE THIS ...LIGHT, FRESH,..JUST a great everyday femme scent and i got the edp for 12 bucks at the vs. sale...and the lotion for 5 bucks! so worth the cheap price.

on 1/4/2013 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got the VS body mist in London during the semiannual sale a few days ago. It smells great! The packaging is beautiful. It is a floral fragrance with top notes: Mandarin, bitter orange, Bulgarian rose, marigold, juicy apple, and natural neroli flower. I have recieved many compliments on this scent. Definitely worth the price.

on 7/10/2012 12:52:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

This is a new VS fragrant that just came out during the summer 2012. Like all VS fragrances, the perfume bottle is exquisite in beauty. I was afraid it is going to be like the sharp spicy Angel perfume but London isn't all that bad. It's quite refreshing and slightly different than the other VS perfumes. This one is lighter and less offensive. However, it still has it's slight chemical sharpness. Not as sweet as bombshell . It's lighter than Very SExy. I find it smells like a combination of Sexy Little Things and Incredible perfumes both from VS. It's demure, but not excessively sweet over powering like the other VS fragrances but at the same time, clean crisp and refreshing. I find this fragrant non offensive. I didn't get a headache or feel like throwing up . Probably for late 20's to 30's age demographic. For my personal taste, I don't find this fragrant memorable. It smells like many perfumes I smelled in the past with the positive note that it's not offensive. In a world where most perfumes are so headache inducing I do appreciate that VS makes fragrances that are very wearable. This perfume, however, is just not my taste even though it is a pleasant smelling fragrant. I like sweeter , softer, gentler, less synthetic fragrant. This is not something I would go out and search for and it is also something I wouldn't mind wearing if it is within my reach.

Popular Fragrances