October 25, 2014 | 1674 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Hello Darling

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2013 3:07:00 AM More reviews by Bestkelly

i read a lot of compliment review here then i decided to get my own
i was wonder about what this smell likes and finally, this edt smells like
bubble gum and sugar
its too sweettt for me. no, i dont mean its too good for me but its
too too too weird for me. i think i regret buying it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Tastes so good i could eat it! This scent reminds me of my childhood for some reason. Sweet and decadent, sassy and flirty. There really is no other way to describe it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This perfume is very sweet, cloyingly so. It's hard to distinguish what the notes are because the sweetness is so overpowering. I wear a light spritz of this perfume if I'm going to school, or out for an errand. This perfume isn't particularly serious or mature, which is not always a bad thing! The major downside is that it is not long lasting AT ALL. That's not unusual for a Victoria's Secret perfume or body spray however so just keep that in mind :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by ajewelofgod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells like bubble gum and something else. I can't quite call it. But the scent is very calming. Go get this! Lol :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by masamim10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

The packaging is cute, and the scent sort of tangy, and a little citrusy.

It instantly reminded me of B&BW's charmed life.

if you liked that, you may like this one.

4/5 okay. Not a fan of it myself, but ok. Would not recommend to person on the fence.
Would not buy it again.
If you like the scent, won't stop you.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by scruffmuffin8u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My boyfriend accompanied me to Victoria’s Secrets because I wanted to pick out a scent that he liked. I always wear “grown up” perfume like Chanel N5 because I want to think of my 24 year old self as being classy and sophisticated, but suddenly got nostalgic when I saw an old bottle of Love Spell body spray in my sisters room causing me to want to revisit the sweeter scents. After reading the scent descriptions on the Victoria’s Secret website, I decided it was between Love Spell, Pure Seduction and Hello Darling. My boyfriend liked all three in the order of Pure Seduction, Love Spell and Hello Darling. BUT, I instantly fell in love with Hello Darling! I had worn love spell before, in fact my sister and all her friends and my own wore it in our younger years so even though I like it and would still wear it today, I was eager to try something else. Pure Seduction smells EXACTLEY like Sweet Temptation to me, which is now discontinued and used to be my favorite. Hello Darling….the moment I smelled it I was like “I like this!” and I knew I had made up my mind. It’s hard to describe a scent as we all have different preferences, so I will try my best. Love Spell and Pure Seduction are very fruity sweet scents. Hello Darling in its adorable green and pink bottles, is a delicately sweet fragrance with a hint of floral. It’s light and feminine, sweet with a touch of floral. I think it’s a tiny bit more mature than the other two and even my mother, who’s not a fan of overly sweet scents, was surprised at how good this smelled. I purchased the lotion, body spray and perfume. A lot of people complain about the staying power of this, but even now as I write this review, I can still smell this on me and I put it on at 6AM. Granted, I do put a lot on, but it’s not overpowering. This is my favorite right now and I smelled them all! I also like the vanilla ones but the boyfriend does not like vanilla for whatever reason so I stuck with sweet florals. Endless Love also smelled good, but came in fourth to me and kind of smelled too much like a common body wash rather than a unique fragrance. I think the worst for me was the pear one, which I love pears so I found it odd that I didn’t like it, but oh well. All in all, this fragrance is great and I think anyone who smelled it would like it, even if they didn’t want to wear it.
EDIT: OKAY Sweet Temptation does not smell like Pure Seduction! Sweet Temptation used to be my favorite and when it was discontinued, I purchased Pure Seduction! So the bottle of body spray I have that I thought was Sweet Temptation is actually a bottle of Pure Seduction! LOL! I miss Sweet Temptation.....

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I like this scent because its a nice fruity scent that smells good enough to eat BUT this can smell way too strong and musky sometimes.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2012 8:25:00 AM More reviews by paradoxia1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I liked the refreshing smell of this , to me it kind of smells like apple soda , however the staying power is pretty non existent . I know you cant expect a body mist to be as strong or lasting as an edp but this seems to disappear as soon as you spray it on. Perhaps i should have bought one of the vanillay scents.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by Jeanbean7777

Trust me ladies, this one won't be there for long....all I have to day is goodbye darling! Lol!......this is an atrocious scent. I never returned a product quicker....no one who smelled this lined this at all. This would have been great as a refreshing sweet floral...I expected to smell something bright with a floral twist....this as a major letdown.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by MyPuzzle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was walking around Victoria's Secret finding a scent that I liked and my friend and I came across this one. It ended up being one of our favorite scents. I ended up buying this really cute package of the body lotion, fragrance mist, and shower gel for $15. The bottles were a little smaller than buying them all separately but it was worth it. If I had bought them all separately it would have been $10 more. The smell is extremely fruity (even though it says floral) and is pretty strong so if you aren't into strong scents don't come near this. It's a very young, fun scent. I haven't had a problem with the scent not lasting a long time, but either way, re-apply if you have to! I haven't had any problems with my skin either. I would definitely buy this again (: