April 19, 2014 | 1709 users online

Moisturizers - Aura Cacia - Argan Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Muffins115

After doing my research I finally hopped on over to the store to pick this up! After two days (~two days~!) I noticed a huge difference in how my skin is. I have combination skin; mostly dry. Honestly, it was so bad that when I would try to put makeup on it would just flake on me. However, since I've started using this, today (my second day), I put on foundation and it looked perfect! The smell is a little .. unpleasant, but other than that I can deal if it'll make my skin as awesome as it is now! I put this on twice a day :) .. simply amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 12:57:00 AM More reviews by princesssaras

Works really well on my sensitive skin! Didn't make me break out and wasn't too heavy! I wouldn't say it's a miracle or anything, but it's a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by gglasgow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product, I have naturally dry curley hair and I hate to use a ton of product. I tried ONE N ONLY argan oil and I am hooked. My hair is not dry it is beuatiful. For the last 40 years I have hated my hair. I use the oil and the hydrting mask and I have soft silky manageable hair. Whether I dry naturally or blow it dry.