December 19, 2014 | 847 users online

Moisturizers - Aura Cacia - Argan Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2014 9:04:00 AM More reviews by sxyleolady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great oil for the under eye area, not so much for my entire face. I have oily, acne prone skin which can be a bit temperamental at times. Hearing so much about Argan oil and how it's great for all skin types including oily skin, I decided to give it a try. Two weeks into using it, I experienced a couple of breakouts. Not sure if it was from the oil or my occasional hormonal breakouts, I stopped for a while and returned back to it a few months later. The same thing happened again. I quit using it for my face and started using it for my under eye area.

Now for my under eyes, I love it. I use a very small amount around my whole entire eye area nightly and by morning the skin around my eyes are so soft and hydrated. It soaks in within minutes of application. Be sure to use a small amount. I have no wrinkles, dark circles, or crows feet, but I do have a few fine lines and since using this oil there has been major improvements. I will continue to use it for preventive measures. The fact that it's natural and doesn't cause any irritation around my eyes is a definite plus for me. Great natural alternative to irritating eye creams.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Muffins115

After doing my research I finally hopped on over to the store to pick this up! After two days (~two days~!) I noticed a huge difference in how my skin is. I have combination skin; mostly dry. Honestly, it was so bad that when I would try to put makeup on it would just flake on me. However, since I've started using this, today (my second day), I put on foundation and it looked perfect! The smell is a little .. unpleasant, but other than that I can deal if it'll make my skin as awesome as it is now! I put this on twice a day :) .. simply amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 12:57:00 AM More reviews by princesssaras

Works really well on my sensitive skin! Didn't make me break out and wasn't too heavy! I wouldn't say it's a miracle or anything, but it's a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by gglasgow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product, I have naturally dry curley hair and I hate to use a ton of product. I tried ONE N ONLY argan oil and I am hooked. My hair is not dry it is beuatiful. For the last 40 years I have hated my hair. I use the oil and the hydrting mask and I have soft silky manageable hair. Whether I dry naturally or blow it dry.