October 1, 2014 | 1863 users online

Eye Shadow - Essence - Stay All Day All Colors

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by mstephanie

I am usually attracted to cream shadows because of their ease of application, but quickly become irritated because many can feel greasy and/or cake up. But not these! I have always needed a primer, especially because I have oily eyelids, but with these I can put them on alone with no primer underneath and they last all day. These can therefore be used alone or as a base and I've enjoyed using them either way. The pigmentation is fantastic on these and the texture is creamy, although I am only giving 4 stars because there can be inconsistencies between batches. I've noticed that my 'glammy goes to' is less creamy than my 'coppy right' shade. I also wish there were more shades because it is such a great product. Overall though, a fantastic cream eyeshadow that lasts all day, isn't greasy and truly shocks me at how great it is for it's price point (approximately $3 CDN).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Don't be fooled by the price! These are highly pigmented and they have great shades available. I recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really cheap and works great as primer/base
Price: $4.47 CAD
Colour: (Glammy Goes To) light taupey golden champagne
Finish: super shiny metallic frost
Pigmentation: full
Texture: smooth; dry
A nice colour for the summer because it's so darn shiny and looks gorgeous for all eye colours.
Def will try out Coppy-Right