September 1, 2014 | 1909 users online

Shampoo - Dove - Dove Intense Care Therapy

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 5:22:00 PM More reviews by VioletAutumn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Advantages: affordible, makes hair soft light and hair air dries well, makes hair stronger

Disadvantages: the smell is strong but when your hair is dry it smells fine

this Stuff Is Great! Its The only non salon hair product that actually seems to have made a difference.

Bottle:
nice slick Dove bottle with a blue metallic tint color
the cap is like your average flip up cap.. it says its for dry & damaged hair.

Product: its white and creamy and smells really strong of dove soap..which is ok but i think it might be a bit over powering for some people.

i have very long hair so finding a low priced shampoo and conditioner (sorry i forgot how much i paid for this i got it at wilkinsons) that actually makes a difference to my hair, it was such a surprise and delight.

you see because my hair is long it becomes really fragile and dry half way down my hair( im on a budget now i cant get salon shampoos or conditioners too pricey) i recommend you buy both shampoo and conditioner of this range as they really work there best together.

Use:
i find the shampoo when you put it in your hair you can really feel all that gunk and stuff leave your hair and your hair feels lighter after you wash it out , after i put the Conditioner in i leave it on for a couple of minutes and then wash it out ( i use quite a lot but the bottles big and has lots of product so the product does last)

After use:
after i get out of the shower and ring my hair out ( i put it in a towel for 5mins to soak up water ) well when i take my hair out of the towel you have this instant light feeling , it really makes your hair and scalp feel light and soft and i still get that feeling and ive been using it for 2 weeks and a half.. it does not way my hair down, it makes my hair dry nicely too and its easier to brush my hair.

i wouldn't know how your hair would react to styling after your hairs dry because i usually dont style i leave my hair down (as it is naturally straight) my fringe is nice and soft after use too and sometimes it drys in a way where i wont even need to use a straightener on it.

Overall : it made it soft and light and it also made it stronger i've noticed my hair hasn't been falling or breaking as easily.

Bonus : even my husband likes using it as the smell is unisex , at least to me (cause it smells of soap)
i really recommend you try this product its Ace for the price!