September 2, 2014 | 1771 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Jo Malone - Amber & Lavender Body Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Beautygirl48

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Even though this product is a little pricey, I can't help myself.. It is so nice and creamy and smells amazing! I can almost use the cream as my perfume. I love going about my day with my soft feeling skin and this wonderful scent to go with it. It really seems to last all day to unlike a lot of other creams that I can only feel for 1/2 hr or so...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2009 9:39:00 PM More reviews by NucMed1975

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I love the JM Amber & Lavender perfume, however the body creme is even better! I use this body creme in place of the perfume at times, there's just that much sillage. I normally apply the creme to my legs at night, then put my pajamas on, and through my clothes people can smell me as soon as they come in my house. My husband thinks it smells like some kind of creed fragrance, but he likes it on me. I normally dont go for body cremes in a perfume line, but this one is an exception. It softens my dry skin and absorbs quickly, while leaving behind a slight sheen. I don't like the glass jar. I would prefer it in a thick, clear plastic jar because I tend to drop things.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 12:59:00 AM More reviews by ytang1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was really happy receiving this product a few weeks ago, it has very nice mixture of amber and lavender smell, and this scent lasts quite long time, not like other body cream I used before...the packaging is very elegant in my eyes, definitely will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2003 12:29:00 AM More reviews by trishouna

i received generous samples of this wonderful creme. I would use this right before going to bed. The scent is relaxing and soothing. I would buy this in a heartbeat if it weren't so expensive. Until then, i'll just keep counting sheeps!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2002 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Jenny

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

COMMENTS: bought the body creme, which was way too strongly scented but did a decent job moisturizing; not the warm lavender fragrance I was expecting; it set off sneezing fits at the office; I only put a little bit on my arms and my husband was like "what's that stink!?"; needless to say, I returned it