September 2, 2014 | 1549 users online

Other - Crest - Crest 3D Whitestrips Intensive Professional Effects

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

The ONLY product that my dentist noticed I had whitened my teeth. This is WELL worth the price. You only need to use it once a year. I have tried several different kits and none really made a large difference except this one.

I went to my dentist about 4 weeks after I had done this treatment for an xray and to check my crowns and he asked what I did because my teeth were really white. I said this and he said it was the best on the market. He also mentioned not to use it more than once a year, which the packaging recommends as well.

I have had constant compliments using this product. It doesn't make my teeth hurt or make my mouth sensitive. It's a bit pricey but this is well worth the cost for what you get from it. Easy strips to use and easy to go about your business while they work.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by OhAlejandra

This works very great! Noticed difference right away! Would repurchase again

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by dlonewolf

not worth the price and the results not significant!!!!! would not buy again. check out my before and after pictures for the whole 20 day period on my blog http://samanthaaoki.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/yellow-teeth-glow-in-dark.html

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2013 9:03:00 AM More reviews by lalaglitzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Crest Whitestrips are an effective product for whitening teeth and have been for all these years. However, along with the other reviewers, I do not have sensitive teeth but I cannot use these for 30 minutes a day as recommended for days in a row. My teeth get too painful that I can't even sleep. I suggest every 3 days, and you will have white teeth! I love white teeth so I don't mind paying this much for them at Walmart and coupons for $7 off sometimes come with the Sunday paper

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by hershayla

DESCRIPTION
Get professional whitening results with Crest 3D White Whitestrips Intensive Professional Effects. To create your most glamorous smile, Crest Professional Effects strips penetrate beneath the enamel surface to whiten teeth. With 3D Professional Effects, you will start seeing whiter teeth after just one use. To use Crest 3D White Whitestrips Intensive Professional Effects, simply place the strip over your teeth once a day for two hours. These Crest Professional Effects strips offer a mess-free application and removal. The advanced seal also has a no-slip fit and no-fuss hold, so you can trust the strip to stay in place on your teeth while you handle other tasks in your day. These Whitestrips have a level five rating on the whitening meter, for your whitest smile yet. This package of Crest 3D White Whitestrips Intensive Professional Effects includes seven whitestrips, so you can see the full results after one week of use.

Crest 3D White Whitestrips Intensive Professional Effects, 7 ct:
Gives you professional level whitening in just seven days
Five whitening power on whitening meter
With Advanced Seal No Slip technology
Enamel safe ingredients used
Includes 7 Whitestrips

PROS
-very effective and whitens yellow teeth
-very fast results
-compliments!
-more confident smile

CONS
-not good for sensitive teeth
-makes your teeth feel numb after the 3-4th day using
-quite pricy
-a bit messy
-tastes a little funny

OVERALL
Its nice having white teeth but maybe try a less harsh one because it makes your teeth feel like there's a cold breeze blowing on it constantly. I could NOT use it every day for a week. I skipped because my teeth hurt so bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 12:41:00 AM More reviews by boredgurll123

I love Crest Whitestrips. The results really do show after the first few strips. However, my teeth were very sensitive after the first few strips that I had to take a few days off from whitening. The sensitivity went away, and I would definetly say the pain was worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by carltonbp

These are the 7 day for 2 hours a day strips. Rated 5 in Crests 1-5 of whiteness.

Pros
- Very Effective
- Whiten quickly so if you're in a hurry these are the ones.
- Stick very well to teeth
- Good length on strips too to get the side teeth
- I don't think you need to use all 7 strips in a row. I think I'll just use 3 or 4 and then repeat in 6 months times.

Cons
- I don't have sensitive teeth, I can bite into ice cream. And there is no way I could use these 7 days in a row. The day after teeth are uncomfortable, perhaps slightly painful. I also prepared using Colgates Sensitive teeth toothpaste. By the 3rd day the feeling has gone.
- They're not cheap.

I used mine on Monday and then again on Sat and still I have the next day feeling. So if you have even slightly sensitive teeth I really don't recommend them.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No