August 1, 2014 | 1965 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - Midnight Cowboy

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Cailee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This eyeliner was part of Urban Decay's 15-year Anniversary limited edition set of 15 of their full-sized 24/7 pencils. Midnight Cowboy is exclusive to that set, and is not sold in the permanent line. When describing the shade, think Midnight Cowboy shadow, without the tacky glitter and fallout. It's a warmer toned champagne-peachy-beige with a soft peach, gold and green multi-hued sparkle. It comes off a sheer metallic sheen, and the shade is very close to my skin tone (NW20). I was hoping I could use this for my waterline, but it's shimmery, and way too sheer for that area. I was also hoping this would have more of a brightening effect, but overall it's still a good quality subtle liner for the inner tear duct or lower lash line area, for someone who doesn't want an obvious highlight. It took about 4 swipes of the pencil for it to show up on me, but I still like the look it gives. The longevity is just as good as all the other 24/7 liners I've tried, as well as the creaminess (so that ups my rating), but I just like to apply a powder highlight shadow over it, just in case.