April 16, 2014 | 2066 users online

Treatments - Avon - Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by alicebert

All I can say is wow. I am a blonde and highlight my hair regular, leaving it dry and brittle... Then I found this shampoo and conditioner from Avon at a bargain price! Under £2 for each bottle! Because of the low price tag I didn't expect much from these products but they proved me wrong. Left my hair silky soft, full of life and smelling AMAZING. Will purchase again and again until I find better (which will take a lot of beating due to the price aswell as the quality). Would recommend to anyone and everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by XMishiX

I used to have dry split ends, lifeless hair.. I've used the argan oil and noticed a drastic change. I now am totally addicted. I use the shampoo, conditioner and the oil. 2 pumps is usually enough for my shoulder length hair. This gives your hair a shine, nourishes it intensely and I no longer have dry ends. I'll keep repurchasing this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by DrMH

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very thick, wavy, fine hair that I wear in a straight, chin length graduated bob. I wash, condition, blow dry, flat iron every day and I deep condition once per week. I LOVE this product. I actually use the whole line, shampoo, conditioner and the hair oil. My hair is really shiny and soft, it doesn't look fried from the flat-iron and there is minimal frizz. I would happily buy this again and it sure beats the $50-$60 dollars my hair dresser is charging for argan oil products here in New Zealand. Like all of the oil products if you use too much your hair looks greasy. One pump does my hair, one and a bit if I'm having a dry or a frizzy day.
Packaging is fine, pump works well right down to the end of the bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 2:29:00 AM More reviews by PlainJaneJane

Just finishing first bottle and really like it. Great for anyone who has damaged hair that tangles, great shine. Will buy again for sure !

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 7:06:00 AM More reviews by ilovepeterrabbit404

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok so this product is ok i'm still not sure whether it does what it is advertised as there has been a lot of people saying it only actually contains a tiny percentage of argon oil. But I guess you get what you pay for and this is only around the 3-4 mark.
Pros
It leaves a nice shine on your hair
It nourishes your hair
It smells nice-important for me
Good price
Widely available - can be cheaper on ebay
Cons
Doesn't contain much argon oil
Hair can become very greasy if you add a little bit too much
The nourishment doesn't last very long

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by hazelblackolive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

One of my desert island choices. I add it to the lengths of my hair and leave to dry and it is the one thing that stands between me and brittle, dull hair. It allows me to pretend that I have the radiant, baby soft, luminous hair of my dreams. If you don't already use argan oil (this or any brand) then now is the time to start.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 5:41:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I color my hair quite frequently and I have thin, frizzy hair. I have tried many hair treatments and serums and this stuff really works. I will never use anything else again! I love it and a little tiny bit goes a long way. I only need 2 pumps and it works wonders! I hope Avon never discontinues this product! Honestly this is the best and out of all the treatments I have used, this is by far the best. I recommend to any one who has dry or frizzy hair. No one else has came close!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

This stuff is great! It makes my hair shiny but not greasy and it smells good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

SO impressed and in love with this product! I rarely write reviews for hair products but this stuff is IMPRESSIVE! I have very thick, hip-length hair that is processed and this makes my hair look and feel healthy and fortified. I use 3 pumps on the bottom half of my hair immediately after showering and let it air dry, following later or the next day with heat tools. My hair absolutely looks and feels more smooth and nourished and I definitely plan to repurchase. Current price is $12 but there are tons of deals to be had- I got free MAO shampoo and conditioner when I purchased this bottle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by LauraP24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate to be the only person disappointed in this product! My hair is naturally curly and bra strap length, and it takes a lot to have *some* effect, a little does not go a long way IME. It's definitely weightless, but doesn't give the shiny, silky finish I was hoping for. I needed to smooth it down w/ jojoba oil once dried. Not re-purchasing.