Avon Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil

4.7

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE CRAMBE ABYSSINICA SEED OIL TRIMETHYLSILOXYPHENYL DIMETHICONE ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL PANTHENYL ETHYL ETHER PHYTANTRIOL PARFUM/FRAGRANCE ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE PHENOXYETHANOL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL DIMETHICONOL OCTOCRYLENE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ZEA MAYS (CORN) OIL BETA-CAROTENE, AMYL CINNAMAL, COUMARIN, GERANIOL BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

For the price, this is VERY nice. It smells really good, makes my hair feel nice, and makes brushing it out much easier. I WILL SAY THOUGH, a little does not go a long way for me. I've used Moroccan Oil brand for YEARS, and bought this once I ran out recently to save a couple of bucks. Despite needing to use more than I did with Moroccan Oil, this is an AMAZING product for the price tag. Will be repurchasing.

on 7/13/2014 5:59:00 PM

I use just a touch of this after washing, blow drying and straightening my hair. My hair is very thick and coarse and even my GHDs can't deal with all the frizz. However just a touch on my fingers running through my hair helps it look more presentable.

on 5/8/2014 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this, it smells incredible and leaves my hair silky smooth!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

What can I say? I am in love with this product! I have really thick hair that tends to get coarse sometimes.. and this product completely replenishes my hair! It leaves it SOOOO smooth and healthy-looking with just one use! And this is just by purely using the oil without the shampoo/conditioner. I can't get enough!

on 7/21/2013 8:08:00 PM

All I can say is wow. I am a blonde and highlight my hair regular, leaving it dry and brittle... Then I found this shampoo and conditioner from Avon at a bargain price! Under £2 for each bottle! Because of the low price tag I didn't expect much from these products but they proved me wrong. Left my hair silky soft, full of life and smelling AMAZING. Will purchase again and again until I find better (which will take a lot of beating due to the price aswell as the quality). Would recommend to anyone and everyone!

on 7/14/2013 5:57:00 PM

I used to have dry split ends, lifeless hair.. I've used the argan oil and noticed a drastic change. I now am totally addicted. I use the shampoo, conditioner and the oil. 2 pumps is usually enough for my shoulder length hair. This gives your hair a shine, nourishes it intensely and I no longer have dry ends. I'll keep repurchasing this product.

on 5/21/2013 5:23:00 PM

I have very thick, wavy, fine hair that I wear in a straight, chin length graduated bob. I wash, condition, blow dry, flat iron every day and I deep condition once per week. I LOVE this product. I actually use the whole line, shampoo, conditioner and the hair oil. My hair is really shiny and soft, it doesn't look fried from the flat-iron and there is minimal frizz. I would happily buy this again and it sure beats the $50-$60 dollars my hair dresser is charging for argan oil products here in New Zealand. Like all of the oil products if you use too much your hair looks greasy. One pump does my hair, one and a bit if I'm having a dry or a frizzy day.
Packaging is fine, pump works well right down to the end of the bottle.

Just finishing first bottle and really like it. Great for anyone who has damaged hair that tangles, great shine. Will buy again for sure !

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Ok so this product is ok i'm still not sure whether it does what it is advertised as there has been a lot of people saying it only actually contains a tiny percentage of argon oil. But I guess you get what you pay for and this is only around the 3-4 mark.
Pros
It leaves a nice shine on your hair
It nourishes your hair
It smells nice-important for me
Good price
Widely available - can be cheaper on ebay
Cons
Doesn't contain much argon oil
Hair can become very greasy if you add a little bit too much
The nourishment doesn't last very long

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

One of my desert island choices. I add it to the lengths of my hair and leave to dry and it is the one thing that stands between me and brittle, dull hair. It allows me to pretend that I have the radiant, baby soft, luminous hair of my dreams. If you don't already use argan oil (this or any brand) then now is the time to start.