December 22, 2014 | 1257 users online

Treatments (Face) - Philosophy - The Oxygen Boost Daily Energizing Oxygen Elixir

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was excited to try this since I adore Take A Deep Breath moisturizer. Unfortunately this hasn't done what I was expecting. I have not noticed any real benefits from it. It does feel really great going on, I'll give it that. Super refreshing. But it works just like any other lotion. I would like to point out that this is not a serum, it is a moisturizer texture. I use 2 pumps and it just barely covers my face. I was also very disappointed in the packaging here. Philosophy's packaging is usually excellent, but this one feels extremely cheap and rickety. For $50, I expected much, much more.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 8:52:00 AM More reviews by cassigail

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am on my second tube of this. I use it underneath Take a Deep Breath, and my face has transformed from very oily and blemish prone to smooth and I have not had any blemishes in months! It is refreshing to put this on and there are noticeable differences even after the first few uses. I do recommend. It is very expensive, but it's worth it to me because it lasts a good amount of time (over 3 months) and my skin is in better shape than ever! I suggest pairing this with TADB; the results are amazing. I won't use anything else.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is now my favorite serum. It invigorates my skin, gives me antioxidants, and it's soothing! This helps my pores, veins, and fine lines look better, and it works beautifully under makeup and/or moisturizer. For hydration, it's fine by itself, but it's especially softening when used beneath Take A Deep Breath moisturizer. This serum is loaded with great ingredients and it seems the delivery system is sophisticated. It's great to know the healthy stuff is probably getting to the right skin layer. I find it fascinating to see how chemists are incorporating proven medically beneficial ingredients (from specific studies with Fluorocarbons as anti-inflammatory agents, dermatological aid for transporting oxygen to the skin, etc. ) to see how they benefit general skin care.