November 28, 2014 | 1895 users online

Eye Shadow - Le Metier de Beaute - Kaleidoscope On the Coast

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by vmalenfant

Saks exclusive Kaleidoscope On the Coast is really pretty. it is my 7th Kaleidoscope I will say it is in my top three, It doesn't beat Chauvet (just reviewed) and Splendid Frost. Pigmentation is really good, the shadows is silky smooth, blend well, superb quality but!
On 4 colours 2 are pretty similar if not dupe to two colours in Splendid Frost. (So if you missed Splendid Frost, On the Coast is a really good alternative, if you don't On the Coast is still worth it because it is warmer than Splendid Frost who is cooler in tone).
In On the Coast, you have a pretty champagne colour, a taupe (the same as in Splendid Frost) a bronze and a shimmery dark blue (in Splendid Frost the blue is more royal and darker but still really similar)
I do not really used the technique couche de couleur, I do not think it is the best technique for my eye shape but the combination of colour really make a sophisticate eye makeup for the office but still give you the opportunity to do a dramatic eye for a night out. LOVE!