October 25, 2014 | 1756 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sigma - F40 Large Angled Contour

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by sm92soel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I seem to be the only one that doesnīt understand the hype of this brush. Itīs flimsy, to small for my cheeks and doesnīt pick up any color at all. Complete waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

Love this brush!
I use it for blush and it applies it so so well. I'm sure it would also be just as amazing with bronzer.
It applies colour to your checks perfectly
Only complaint is that it looses it's shape quickly. So when washing I make sure I use a brush guard to hold the shape.
I purchased brush guards off eBay was 1 meter for $2.
Highly recommend this brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best brush to use for bronzer. I have tried tons and tons and none work as well as this. It has natural hair bristles which blend the product easier than synthetic hair bristles. Mid range price at $16, it seems well made and like it will hold up for a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Dlrainer

I love this brush! Its great for applying blush! I find that unlike some of my other blush brushes (even high end ones), the F40 does not cause my foundation to move at all when applying my blush, or contouring . Great price as well. Definitely worth every penny!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by snowbird53

My all time favorite for applying blush. So much so that I have repurchased. Very nice, fluffy and no shedding at all after multiple washings. Gets just the right amount of color on your cheeks and easy blending. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

This is a great brush for the price. It fits perfectly on my cheeks for flawless blush application, and is also small enough to contour my cheekbones perfectly. Very soft and easy to clean.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by rosemua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this brush and use it on every job I do. I personally use it to apply blush. It feels so soft and is so easy to use. The only problem is that because it's white, no matter how or how many times I clean it, it's always slightly pink from my blush but other than that it's perfect and I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 9:04:00 AM More reviews by muaKissAndMakeUp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The F40 is a type of brush that was still missing in my kit so I don’t have a MAC brother or sister to compare it with. De F40 is an angled contouring brush with rounded edges used to contour the cheek bone but you can also apply blush with this brush, which is what I personally do. I love the F40 as a blush brush: good grip, nice and fluffy, no shedding and ideal for controlled yet soft blush application.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by monica8six

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this to contour and apply blush to apples of cheeks. I've had very minimal shedding. It feels soft on face, not prickly like others. Picks up color very well. Haven't washed it yet so don't know how that will go. Will update.