Sigma F40 Large Angled Contour

3.9

on 2/21/2015 11:15:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Initially I liked it for contouring powder bronzer, but then after a year or less, noticed the bristles are becoming un-uniformed. I've had makeup brushes that have lasted for years w/o issues. This will be my last time buying a sigma face brush.

on 3/19/2014 2:55:00 PM

I seem to be the only one that doesnīt understand the hype of this brush. Itīs flimsy, to small for my cheeks and doesnīt pick up any color at all. Complete waste of money.

on 1/5/2014 7:00:00 PM

Love this brush!
I use it for blush and it applies it so so well. I'm sure it would also be just as amazing with bronzer.
It applies colour to your checks perfectly
Only complaint is that it looses it's shape quickly. So when washing I make sure I use a brush guard to hold the shape.
I purchased brush guards off eBay was 1 meter for $2.
Highly recommend this brush.

on 6/6/2013 10:24:00 PM

Best brush to use for bronzer. I have tried tons and tons and none work as well as this. It has natural hair bristles which blend the product easier than synthetic hair bristles. Mid range price at $16, it seems well made and like it will hold up for a while.

on 5/8/2013 6:26:00 PM

I love this brush! Its great for applying blush! I find that unlike some of my other blush brushes (even high end ones), the F40 does not cause my foundation to move at all when applying my blush, or contouring . Great price as well. Definitely worth every penny!

on 2/14/2013 4:21:00 PM

My all time favorite for applying blush. So much so that I have repurchased. Very nice, fluffy and no shedding at all after multiple washings. Gets just the right amount of color on your cheeks and easy blending. Highly recommend!

on 10/7/2012 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a great brush for the price. It fits perfectly on my cheeks for flawless blush application, and is also small enough to contour my cheekbones perfectly. Very soft and easy to clean.

on 9/12/2012 9:50:00 PM

I love this brush and use it on every job I do. I personally use it to apply blush. It feels so soft and is so easy to use. The only problem is that because it's white, no matter how or how many times I clean it, it's always slightly pink from my blush but other than that it's perfect and I love it.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

The F40 is a type of brush that was still missing in my kit so I don’t have a MAC brother or sister to compare it with. De F40 is an angled contouring brush with rounded edges used to contour the cheek bone but you can also apply blush with this brush, which is what I personally do. I love the F40 as a blush brush: good grip, nice and fluffy, no shedding and ideal for controlled yet soft blush application.

on 7/7/2012 2:44:00 AM

I use this to contour and apply blush to apples of cheeks. I've had very minimal shedding. It feels soft on face, not prickly like others. Picks up color very well. Haven't washed it yet so don't know how that will go. Will update.

Popular Makeup Brushes