MAC Star Wonder

4.6

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I purchased this from the Mac Heavenly Creatures collex along with Light Year. This is a mineralized skinfinish highlighter with a pink tone to it, so it can be used as a blush also. It has some golden veins in it, but i can't really tell when I wear this. The product is great quality, and is not hard to get some on the brush at all. Just a light couple of swipes is all I need. I would definatley buy again, but seeing that this is discontinued, I won't be able to.

on 9/13/2012 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

A friend of mine managed to pick that up for me because it was sold out everywhere I went. So bless her for that. It is my first MSF ever and I am so glad I got it. Iím really pale (NC15) with dark brown hair and blue-green eyes and although I got my Star Wonder with huge amounts of gold, it still works for me as soon as I swirl it all together. Itís a lovely pink-ish, glowing, healthy finish and perfect for summer & winter months alike, I guess. I would recommend applying it with one of MACís ďskunkĒ brushes (#187, to be exact) because it needs a really careful hand! Itís very well pigmented and because itís so shimmery, it could easily be overdone. I also never use it as a highlighter, only as a blush. Worth every cent and if it wasnít LE, I would totally buy again

on 9/4/2012 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I own lots of MSF's, but Star Wonder is totally unique. It's a swirl of a deep purply pink with coral and champagne. It's also very fine and smooth, not chunky of glittery. It is very shimmery though, about as shimmery as MSF's get. Very pretty colour though, and I like that it's unlike any other MSF. I'm NW20 and I use it as a blush - it's too pigmented to be a highlighter. I'm really glad I picked it up, and have been using it quite a bit this summer.

on 8/6/2012 8:40:00 AM

Loving this blush..Such a unique color. Finely milled shimmer doesnt look my pores bigger but my skin glows! Girls you should try this!!

on 7/29/2012 1:27:00 PM

I love this highlighter/blush. This was one of the products of the collection that I knew it was a must have! It looks gorgeous on my NW20 skin, and it gives a slight shimmer, without looking cheap! I'm using it every day now, and I have to mention that I love the swirl design!

Love, LOVE this MSF. I use it as a blush and it gives my NC25 skin a gorgeous pink glow. It's not too shimmery and looks very natural, though it can easily be built up for increased pigmentation. I use this blush almost daily. It's a joy to use and is soo, soo pretty to look at! I just wish it wasn't so expensive.. but I think It'll last awhile, and I wouldn't mind paying for it again when I run out. Highly recommend.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Wow, this has to be the prettiest blusher/highlighter I own! I love pink, but this is more a redder pink than I own, and really really suits my NW20-25 skin well. It is highly pigmented so you need to be very careful with it. I use a Mac 187 brush and swirl around the blush and gently place it on my cheeks. This way I get a beautiful dark pinky glow. There is shimmer but I don't see it being too glittery - just glowy! Very flattering :o)

on 7/11/2012 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

New favorite shimmery blush/highlight. Perfect for pale skin, the everyday wearable pink. LOVE.

on 7/9/2012 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was most excited for this msf. It swatches soo beautifully..pink with a tinge of plum and a hint of peach. It's very pigmented so a light touch is needed. I found it to be way too glittery on my cheeks though. Or very visible large shimmer particles at least. And I own 8 MSFS so I definitely don't shy away from shimmer now and then. I think it's the champagne beige base that is the shimmery part and my face was covered in it after applying. I tried to tone it down/de-shimmer it by touching up with powder throughout the day but what's the point in wearing a shimmery blush and matte-ing it down after. This has ended my love affair with trying every msf/shimmery blush.

on 7/6/2012 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I love this and I did a swatch review below in the video of also Supernova please check it out if you want to see continued >>

Top Rated MAC Products