August 30, 2014 | 915 users online

Polishes - Lomasi - Mani/Pedi Gel Manicure System

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by mtvsux

I saw a great review for this on Amazon while looking at gel polishes and luckily I was able to find them on sale at Ricky's NYC! 1/2 price so each was $6, i bought Pleasant, a really nice medium purple with a small amount of shimmer and Sincerity, a light to medium tan beige that is only slightly lighter but a a nice match to my nc35 skin, a tad mustardy so i might try to alter it with a pink gel polish. So far they seem to look and wear just like Sensationail colors, very glad i bought them. Also bought the top coat, doesn't seem any different than the sensationail either. They have some interesting colors albiet some quite, not ugly but not particularly attactive. buy with confidence if you like any of them. Can be found on folica.com, so can be had at a pretty decent price during one of their sales. : ). Oh, and the Lomasi colors cured with my Sensationail lamp perfectly, i used the same times as i do the sensationail colors: top/bottom = 30 seconds, color = 60.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by prettygeeky

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the fourth time I've used it, and I continue to be very impressed by the quality of the products and the outcome each time.
Each manicure/pedicure has stayed looking perfect for 2+ weeks, and the only reason I change color is because my nails get too long. No chipping or scuffing at all.
I own three colors now. Sincerity, the taupe that came with the set, Pleasant, a neutral grey-purple that is perfect for work, and Laughter, a glimmery fuchsia which is super fun.
I bought it at Peninsula Beauty for about ~80 (with their 10% off online discount it came out to be less, + free shipping), and it comes with the five polishes (tip bonder, base coat, color, top coat, rose cuticle oil), file, buffer, orangewood stick, acetone remover, cleanser, DVD instructions, instruction booklet, removal kit and of course, the UV light.
I just cannot say how pleased I am with this system and I will continue to use it and get more colors for years to come!
(not affiliated)