October 21, 2014 | 1414 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Pro Longwear Bronzing Powder in Nude On Board

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 4:05:00 AM More reviews by kikamadonna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've had this bronzing powder for 2 years without using it. But now I'm starting to use bronzing powder and it's just
fantastic. It is good to fair skin like mine and is yellow and not red like many other bronzing powder. I hope mac will get it back as it is limited edition.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 3:36:00 AM More reviews by letsnotbesilly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely adore this product. Like the person below me I am NC15 and have so much trouble finding a bronzer that looks natural and isn't too brown or red for my skin tone. Very few bronzers have a tone this yellow.

This bronzer is a very yellow toned product and applies light so although it is very buildable it probably would not be suited to darker skintones. It is a Pro-longwear formula which lasts fantastically on the skin and is very blendable and easy to work with.

The only thing I regretted when I purchased this is that I didn't buy a back up! But no fear, Mac is re-releasing this in their upcoming 2013 Temperature Rising collection, so I will be sure to stock up!

If you have a light skin tone with warm or neutral undertones I strongly suggest you pick this up before it sells out again! Definitely the best bronzer from Mac and one of the best formulas I have come across from any brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I completely agree with the review below. For reference, I am NC15. Doesn't look orange, the texture is great and adds just the right amount of color to my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

For reference I am NC20-25, half-asian. This is my HG bronzer. I've never experienced love for a product(let alone any other powder) until I found this bronzer and as it is limited edition, I have already purchased 4 back-ups of this. It is a beautiful, light yellowed toned bronzer with a golden cast. I've never had a bronzer (or any other powder) that just complimented my skin so well, it just makes me look glowy and alive. I'm not sure if this product would work as well for cool-toned and deeper skintones.