July 31, 2014 | 1977 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Secrets To Keep

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 4:56:00 PM More reviews by AmazingBella

I love love love this scent for the spring time. It's very fruity but the downside to it is that it barely lasts on me which is a huge dissapointment because this is one of my favorite scents but from reaing some reviews, im not the only one with that issue. I hope Avon can find a way to make this scent longer lasting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by magpiesparkle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pretty, light fragrance that's perfect for Summer wear. It doesn't last all that long but I keep a rollette in my desk drawer to touch it up in the afternoon. One big thing for me is that it doesn't set my husband's allergies off, which is the #1 factor in my selecting perfume. He says he likes it mostly due to the strawberry scent you first smell!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This scent is great! I dries down to a sweet creamy strawberry on me! And the bottle is cute too! I will repurchase this!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Mmeelliissssaa

I' m an avon rep (just for the discount) lol. I purchased 2 of these bad boys, and absolutely fell in love with the scent! 10 minutes later, GONE. It doesn't last at all! Price is very decent, but it's just not worth it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

I am glad to see that some people enjoy this fragrance but for myself, it is just awful! I do not think it goes with my body chemistry at all. The first thing I smell is alcohol and then the faint scent of strawberry. It is an artificial strawberry smell to me though, not pleasant, not real. The bottle would have been kind of cute if it was a deeper pink shade & if it had a lid of some sort! My bottle come with the cute little charm which is about the only thing I found interesting about this perfume. I have been an Avon Rep for very many years now and I can say for sure, their perfumes do not have the quality they once had. Back when Topaz, Bird of Paradise, Persian Wood, Moonwind, Charisma, & numerous others were developed, these perfumes had lasting ability and smelled expensive. Anymore...I have a hard time naming even one Avon scent that last more than 2 hours! I really do think Avon should get back into the business of designing long lasting, great smelling perfumes rather than spend so much time & money on things like clothes & imitation jewelry. Ever since Avon's classic perfumes were discontinued, I found sales went down fast in the fragrances. What good is it to make a sale on some new scent if the ladies want their money back! I do not blame them either. One would think Avon would catch on quick after losing so many profits from weak, unattractive scents...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by beboc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this for $9.99 on sale, so definitely a bargain. This smells nothing like Britney Spears Fantasy. I own both and the notes aren't even similar. I don't think this is trying to be Fantasy, the only similarity is the color of the bottle. Secrets is fruity/musky, Fantasy is foody/musky. Yes, I think the bottle is kind of cheesy, but no one sees the bottle, they smell the fragrance. I rather like it. It's fun. I wish it lasted longer, but eh for $9.99 I can respray often.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Jennv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i am an Avon rep and i seriously love this scent i have never been able to recommend a single Avon scent to my customers until now. it is the perfect summer fragrance for me, very fruity you can definitely smell the strawberries. i will repurchase a million times.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Secrets to keep is a Britney Spears Fantasy dupe in cheaper, tacky packaging. It is very close, in the way a designer imposter would do their version of Fantasy. For what Avon is charging, you can get BS Fantasy at a drug store.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by glitterfacedranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this fragrance!It's more of a "teen scent"haha but I think adults would like it too.Just depends on your taste:) Strawberry is the dominate note in this perfume.It is quite musky,I can smell the apple faintly and it's a tad woody(it lists sandlewood in the brochure)but not a really strong wood smell.In the pictures,it shows that the bottle has a heart-shaped key charm,but mine didn't come with one,nor did it have a lid.But I didn't take off any lippies for it because it didn't affect the scent and the bottle was still full.Overall,I really like this scent:)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No