Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Sweet Tease

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

This fragrances is called "Sweet Tease" and is described as smelling of Vanilla cream and Sparkling berries. I However smell little to none of the "berry scent". To me the fragrance reminds me of how Cream Soda smells; Warm Vanilla with a ghost of fruitiness. I find this fragrance to be a tad overbearing, and this is coming from someone who is a fan of the sweeter and more "edible" smelling fragrances. I own several others of this line and prefer those to this particular variation/scent.

on 2/4/2014 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

VS scents rarely float my boat, to put it politely. The Beauty Rush line in particular was very synthetic and generic. Sweet Tease, however, proves to be a nice layering scent. I use the lotion as a base when I want to amplify the sweetness of a foody perfume like BS Fantasy or JS Fancy. The berry and cream scent reminds me of hard candy and is feminine and sugary without being cloying. The formula of the lotion is nothing spectacular and the lasting power is pretty poor, but it's always nice to find inexpensive products to enjoy. I believe this scent and the line in general was discontinued, but a quick search on eBay would probably allow you to purchase this product.

on 1/18/2014 3:08:00 PM

So yummy and fruity! I am in love with this line. This smells like creamy vanilla berry yumminess :P I'm so upset that Victoria's Secret would discontinue this delicious line :(

If you miss the beauty rush line, please click on the link below and sign the petition. The creator of this petition needs atleast 5,000 signatures to be able to bring the line back.

on 11/17/2012 2:46:00 AM

i must say, i am in love with this fragrance and the whole line has amazing sweet candy like scents. the only biggest issue i have with this is that the smell doesnt linger at all. it literally fades after 15 minutes and i have to keep respraying it. if this there was an actual perfume of this i would totally adore it.

on 11/15/2012 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This smells so delicious!! To me, this smells like creamy vanilla and berries. I like how the berries make the scent more interesting (because vanilla scents typically bore me and they usually smell nasty on me). But the vanilla gives the berries a creamy essence to them and therefore the vanilla makes the scent smell really cozy and sweet.
I like the lotion better than the spray because it smells slightly better but it still smells good either way.

on 7/4/2012 3:25:00 PM

I LOVE this thing! In the opening I smell tart berries, more like blackberries but then the drydown is all about creamy vanilla. It's not synthetic but foody, delicious vanilla.

For a fragrance mist its sillage and longevity are quite decent. I spray on clothes and this way I can smell this for a longer time. I'm obsessed with this.

Popular Fragrances