July 25, 2014 | 1991 users online

Blush - Lancome - Tangerine Tint

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Oui

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I asked the nice lady for a, "peach blush, no shimmer please". I was tired of how makeup made me looked childish, 14 when I was 16. She pointed to, "Tangerine Tint", and I knew that it was the right shade. The color was natural and cute, so I wouldn't have to worry about over doing it, best of all, it was the color of me blushing, naturally. I'm so happy, I'm hugging it right now. x3

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by optomostichypocrite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love tis blush. The colour in the pan is gorgeous and lancome blushes are usually well pigmented and buttery in texture. I found tangerine tint to be stiff in texture and the colour payoff to be poor. It still gets a 3 because the colour that it does impart is at least even, and it super flattering. I could not, however, build it up to the intensity that I wanted. At best it is a very subtle tint so I think most will still like it. I do prefer a stronger cheek and this is a blush that cannot give me that. For anyone looking for a more buildable, pigmented option I would recommend Stila self adjusting blush in coral!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Absolutely gorgeous peachy blush with zero shimmer. I love how this blush brightens my face and blends into my skin like a dream. There is a slight fragrance that I love and is not overpowering. The packaging is ok, nothing special. Would repurchase this if I ever ran out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 8:25:00 AM More reviews by katt35

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently purchased this blush after wanting it for several months, I have many peachy coral blushes and I did not think I would use this, well I love it, even better than my beloved Chanel Reflex.
It is a perfect summer blush, there is no shimmer, just a nice glow. The color of the blush in the pan is a orange, but it applies subtley, and leaves a healthy flush on your cheeks, I have MAC Ripe Peach and the two do resemble each other with RP having a shimmer in it, but I love the Lancome one better, it just applies better and the staying power is better, If I ever use it up I will be sure to replace it. I did get mine from the Corvo collection, but it is part of the permentant collection, the only difference is the packaging :)