July 30, 2014 | 1582 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - The "blue" lip gloss Smile Brightener

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by breeinoc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My teeth are already decently white, but who wouldn't want whiter? I like most NYX products so I gave this one a shot... and it does not work for me. I look cold, and kind of dead. Rigor mortis setting in kinda face.

I like how it feel (slight tingle) and it's on the thick side--however--really terrible for my skin tone. I look best with things that are a little more orange-y, so I guess it makes sense that blue would diminish my "glow".

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a nice slippery gloss and it feels like silk on. It has a slight bluish tint to it but really isn't visible on. I really can't say that it brightens my smile any but it does add a nice natural shine and gives me a full sexy pout. It seems like a fun little novelty gloss and I am satisfied with it and will use it all up but it really isn't something I will rush out to buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by sll74

i think it works as described. i get the blue makes teeth brighter theory and over my lipstick it did appear to give my teeth a bit of a pop. this gloss is a good one for my purse and i'll use it until the end but so far i'd say it's a nice little gloss that works as promised.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This blue tinted gloss claims to make your teeth brighter. Rather like the blue undertone in some lipsticks do.

It does have a slight blue tint which makes the gloss appear brighter and it is lovely and shiny.

It has a yummy minty smell and it makes your lips tingle, which I found a bit unpleasant as it stings.

As a gloss its OK the staying power isn't great but it did nothing to brighten my teeth.

I have lipsticks with a blue undertone and you can see that your teeth are whiter and brighter but this lip gloss just didn't do it for me.