November 28, 2014 | 915 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-in Product Plus Keratin

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by erincollard

I expected (maybe wrongly) that this would improve the feel, sheen, manageability, softness, curl pattern, or health of my hair. It did none of those things.

One day I used more than usual and thought maybe my hair looked a bit healthier, more shiny and had better curl, but that might have been the weather because I only noticed a difference that one day and none of the other days I used this product. It might be a good de-tangler but as a curly/wavy girl, I rarely comb or brush my hair so I can't speak to that. I would not buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by ecall1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smelled sweet and good but didn't do much to detangle my fine, wavy hair. Using too much left my hair a little sticky and stiff after styling.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by mousquerader

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received this as a "free gift" when I randomly made a purchase at Ulta last year. I didn't think much of the product before I started using it, even though I've heard a lot about it on Youtube. Since then, I've repurchased a two-pack of the full/big size bottles at Target for about $48. First of all, the smell is amazing. I didn't expect that from something that came in such an ordinarily packaged product. I use it for detangling and blowdrying my hair, especially after swimming. I typically section my hair into smaller parts and I spray this on liberally after washing and towel-drying my hair. Then I'll comb through with the tangle teezer. While the tangle teezer makes it easier to come through my thick, very tangled hair, It's a 10 Leave-in makes it a LOT easier because I still have to work through it in small sections because I have so much hair. It's the only thing I can use to detangle hair that I can spray tons of, and it never makes my hair weighed down or greasy feeling/looking. While it doesn't keep my hair completely tangle-free after I finish heat styling my hair, it does a heck of a better job than any other product I've tried at managing the tangles. The amount of tangles in my dried/styled hair are WAY reduced after using this product. Anyway, will definitely repurchase again and again! It makes it easier to care for my long, thick hair.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2014 6:58:00 AM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have very fine, straight hair (though I have a lot of it) that is cut in a chin-length bob. My hair tends to get weighted down easily by products. Unfortunately, this is one of those products. I find it works if I use only one pump per day, but this means that it is difficult to get it distributed evenly throughout my hair. At this rate, the small bottle will last me well over a year.

Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Keratin Amino Acids, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Sunflower Seed Extract, Panthenol, Quaternium 80, Silk Amino Acids, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cylcohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropianal, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methychloroisothiazolinone. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Shasta333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a sample at Ulta, and have been using it all the time. I just ran out and bought more because I like it so much. I like it because it smells good, makes my hair feel nice, detangles really well when I comb it in after washing, and because it is super easy. I feel like if I only needed one hair product it would be this, and often times that is the case. I try not to blow dry or straighten during work days, just add this and air dry and it's perfect for me. I like to switch products and it is unusual for me to buy the same thing twice in a row, but this stuff is great!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by dibbun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love the spray bottle.

I put this on towel dried hair and comb out, followed by Redken Diamond oil, and use moisturizing conditioner.

This doesn't make my hair feel heavy or coated, doesn't interfere with styling, or have a lingering smell (which I hate). This makes my non damaged hair feel better and stronger, but it wasn't terribly damaged to begin with. There is a small part of my hair where I fried it, and this hasn't done a bit of good.

I'll stick with Redken Anti Snap.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

I got this for free in a Ulta promotion and I tried it since I'm on a no buy. I love it, it seems like a one stop hair shop. I love multi tasking products and this in addition to giving my hair moisture and leaving me frizzy free leaves my hair manageable and mega shiny. The pump packaging is great since it minimizes messiness. I will absolutely purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by ckourt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product! It keeps my hair very soft and shiny and it is a must have to improve your hair's health. Very easy to use since it's a leave in conditioner. A few sprays go a long way!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Tahari

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have very fine, curly, hair that gets tangly, especially right out of the shower! I read the reviews on Amazon saying this makes your hair softer and easy to comb through, and decided to try this. It's a bit pricey (about $20...should have bought it on Amazon), but IT WORKED! This has improved the texture of my hair A LOT!
I spray about 8 pumps (my hair is on the long side) on my hand and work through my towel dried hair right out of the shower. In seconds it makes my hair softer and I've noticed that I don't lose as much when I brush and blow dry.

Pros:
- detangles
- softens
- doesn't wear hair down
- non-greasy
- lightly moisturizes

Cons:
- It's a bit pricey

BOTTOM LINE: This isn't a substitute for conditioner, but as a detangler and softener this works wonders!! Will Repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 1:02:00 AM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've previously used a couple It's a 10 product sprays, the original and the lite version. Even though my hair is very thick & naturally curly I actually preferred the lite version best. I'd never heard of this version with keratin until my stylist used it on my hair last month after my most recent cut & color. It smells awesome, has a very clean scent and doesn't give me a headache like the original It's a 10 tended to do. To me I think the consistency of the keratin version is like that of the lite, not heavy or hard to spray at all. I use this weekly after washing my hair, along with the It's a 10 KERATIN leave-in Cream. I purchased them both from Target, but I've seen it in multiple stores as well as salons. I wish the sprays came in bigger bottles like the original version, I think it's a little on the pricy side for the bottle size.