December 22, 2014 | 1677 users online

Styling Products - Dove - Style + Care Thermal Replenishment Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by mmsxo1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have repurchased this twice already, I love it so much! I've used other heat protectant sprays in the past (such as the tresemme one), but always felt they left my hair sticky, crunchy, or weighed down after blow drying/straightening/curling. This spray doesn't do any of that- just weightlessly nourishes and protects my hair. I'm very impressed. The bottle states this smoothes out the hair, brings out it's natural lustre, and gives a radiant satin finish- for once a product actually delivers on it's claims! Found my 2nd bottle at Big Lots for $3.00 which was great (def should've stocked up haha).

About my hair: Normal volume, Fine strands, Medium brown, Long (mid back), Dry ends, Normal roots

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 5:34:00 AM More reviews by BrizzyB

The scent is heavenly super fruity enjoy it very much, doesn't weigh my hair down, does not leave it dry or greasy, just right, makes it easier to flat iron. Obviously follow the directions.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 3:00:00 AM More reviews by byankitty

Best spray nozzle of ALL thermal sprays. Best scent and best working. I can't find if at Walmart lately and I'm heartbroken. I need to find this again. If the other reviewer was right about it being at big lots, I'm definitely sticking up!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by sofiaxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use is as heat protectant, or even the days where I don't wash my hair, it smells lovley, and it makes my hair SOOOO soft! I got it for $2 at Big Lots. LOVE! <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by DDGattina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What a pleasant surprise! While traveling I needed to style with a not-very-good flat iron and went to the drugstore in search of something to protect my hair. At home I rely on Kerastase and Davines products; I've never found drugstore products that work for me. Decided to try the new Dove Style + Care Thermal Replenishment Spray (hmm, makes it sound like I'd doing my hair a favor to flat iron in the replenishment, haha). And I REALLY like this spray! I've been using Kerastase Elixir Ultime and/ or Ciment Thermique, and the Dove beats them completely for flat ironing! I find Ciment Thermique leaves a stiff residue, even if I use only a little; it is the worse Kerastase product I've used. (I know others love it...doesn't work for me.)

The Dove spray left my hair soft, silky and feeling great, with NO residue. It made it easier to flat iron too. And this stuff is $4.99-- 1/7 the price of Ciment T, and less than 10% of the price of Elixir Ultime. Excellent!

Edit: I'm still using this, a year later. It's not the only heat protectant I use--when my hair is still wet, I work thru a couple drops of Davines Oi oil, which is also a heat protectant, and let my hair air dry. But before flat ironing, I spray the Dove very lightly - 6 - 8 spritzes for my whole head of shoulder length hair. The combo of Oi on wet hair and Dove on dry hair is perfect. I can get that glassy gloss with just one pass on low heat! Hope they don't discontinue the Dove Style + Care Spray!!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No