July 30, 2014 | 1061 users online

Bronzers - E.L.F. - Baked Bronzer-ALL

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by skraft813

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I got this last week and was super excited. I ordered from the site. The bump part of the bronzer was broken off. Not really a big deal, just inconvenient. And I am very light skinned and you can not even see this bronzer on me. Im going to try a different brush next time to see if that helps.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I got this in Los Cabos and while I liked the way it looked, it broke me out terribly. I tend to break out with products containing mineral oil, so if you have any sensitivities to that ingredient, beware.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best bronzer ever, I have it in St. Lucia. It is not over-the-top and lasts all day. Looks natural.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by iowagirl

OK I have to say while I was reading the other reviews I kept seeing girls saying they purchased this in St.Lucia. I was wondering - why is this such a big seller in the Caribbean? LOL
I got this as part of a bigger deal from ELF - blush, shadows, mascara, this bronzer. I used it this morning and wasn't overly impressed. It simply didn't show up - and I am quite fair! I also found it difficult to get out and on to the brush. I had to apply it with my fingers. (maybe mine was baked too long. :) )

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Sweetlae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Wow. I did not expect this product to be as amazing as it turned out to be. I am pale, but not very pale. NC20 though I could probably pass up to NC25 as my tan over the summer hasn't faded. I bought this baked bronzer in Los Cabos, apparently the darkest shade. It was a risky move, but I read reviews on the other bronzers either being shimmery or orange. My main problem with bronzers is that they're too orange, like the NYC Sunny bronzer. I have a neutral undertone, sometimes cool. Los Cabos is my perfect contour colour. It isn't too orange or too pink. Soo very neutral and matches the natural shadows on my face so nicely. It isn't that dark either (maybe because it's sheer or just not very pigmented) or shimmery. It has a much nicer natural sheen to it. Also, I love contouring, but always had trouble doing it in the daytime because my other bronzers were way too dark. This one is just perfect to wear all the time. I'm pretty sure this product is building up to holy grail status.

note: it can be swatched heavily, but I use a medium fluffy contour brush (dome) to apply this bronzer, and it picks up the perfect amount.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I purchased this in the lightest shade St.Lucia because I am super pale in the Winter. I get really white and ghostly and this will warm my skin up just enough where I look healthy and not too bronzy. Reason being I don't think a super shimmer blush would be good for contouring something like the cheekbones. But for an allover wash of colour before I put on my blush my skin looks so much better. Especially with a plummy blush like NARS Sin it looks really well. I can also see this working on the eye but I like it for face and body. I'm an NW20,N1 F&B for reference.

For the price you can't beat it and because I don't use bronzer a lot in the winter this will last a long time. In the Summer this would be a nice highlight. It applies well and doesn't look patchy or streaky. Either way I like the sheerness of this shade when it's gently swept on the face, or in the 3 formation I find works well. For the price it was worth it I own HE and DS bronzers and this one works for me. If your on the fair side give it a shot because it won't turn you orange or muddy. Plus for the price you can't beat it. Recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by mladkins

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in St. Lucia and find it too light to be used as a bronzer. By the time I build it up enough my face looks dirty. However, I found another use for it - as a eyeshadow contour shade! It has a satin finish, goes with every lid color that I've tried it with, and gives subtle definition to the crease. I reach for it often!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by romagrey

I own the shade Maui. I use it to add some colour to my face and I like it because it isn't orangey and doesn't look unnatural. It isn't super pigmented but this is good because it means I can build it up instead of accidentally getting heavy handed. I apply it with my sigma large contour brush and I really enjoy this added step to my make up routine. Is as good as an expensive bronzer imo. And I haven't noticed that it is super shimmery or anything, though I wouldn't mind that.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this in the color Maui. It is seriously like spreading bronze colored foil on your face. It's not glittery it's straight up metallic. I can't use it. It looks so odd. I thought I applied it too heavily so I tried again several times with different brushes but that didn't help. It was super cheap so I didn't lose out on too much money. I can't recommend. I don't mind some shimmer but this is over the top.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by claudia9927

Ok... The thing you have to keep in mind when buying this product is that you MUST like dewey finishes on your face. I prefer matte bronzers .. So I don't use a lot these bronzers, but is you're into dewey looks , try it ! You'll love it. Great price.