E.L.F. Baked Bronzer (all)

3.7

on 7/13/2015 6:18:00 AM

im not sure if im not using this correctly or what is it ,but it seems like the "bronzer" that I purchased has no pigmentation whatsoever ,and i was really excited to try this product out since everyone was raving about it, truly disappointed. (shade: st lucia)

on 6/18/2015 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this bronzer in Los Cabos (I believe it's the darkest shade) and I really love it! It is definitely more for bronzing, not so much contouring. It is a nice warm brown with a beautiful golden sheen. It is not that dark, I have light medium skin and this is a nice perfect all over bronzer. Because of its golden sheen it is so beautiful in the summer with nice dewy skin, it gives me that sun kissed glow. I really enjoy this, the pigmentation is great but not too overwhelming, you can definitely build it up or apply a light hand and it is at a great price. I think that E.L.F carries great bronzers, blushes (not much of a blush girl but I heard great things) and highlighters at the drugstore.

BUY IT

on 4/5/2015 9:45:00 AM

I have the lightest shade of this bronzer. It is a tad on the shimmery side, leaning more towards a sheen, but I prefer a more matte bronzer. The lightest shade does not have a lot of color payoff, so I do not know if I would repurchase this. I prefer the Pixi bronzer, which is more matte and has better color payoff.

on 11/27/2014 1:02:00 PM

Love it! Really makes your skin look beautiful. I have it in St Lucia and it's perfect. You don't need too much as well as it's a baked product it is very pigmented. Ignore the bad reviews and try it!!!

on 10/18/2014 11:05:00 PM

I have this in Maui. This looks really nice if I just want to use it as a blush and add some color on my face. Not for contouring as it looks a little glowy. Great for summertime!

on 3/25/2014 4:23:00 PM

I got this last week and was super excited. I ordered from the site. The bump part of the bronzer was broken off. Not really a big deal, just inconvenient. And I am very light skinned and you can not even see this bronzer on me. Im going to try a different brush next time to see if that helps.

on 2/26/2014 1:30:00 PM

I got this in Los Cabos and while I liked the way it looked, it broke me out terribly. I tend to break out with products containing mineral oil, so if you have any sensitivities to that ingredient, beware.

on 2/14/2014 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Best bronzer ever, I have it in St. Lucia. It is not over-the-top and lasts all day. Looks natural.

on 2/14/2014 12:44:00 PM

OK I have to say while I was reading the other reviews I kept seeing girls saying they purchased this in St.Lucia. I was wondering - why is this such a big seller in the Caribbean? LOL
I got this as part of a bigger deal from ELF - blush, shadows, mascara, this bronzer. I used it this morning and wasn't overly impressed. It simply didn't show up - and I am quite fair! I also found it difficult to get out and on to the brush. I had to apply it with my fingers. (maybe mine was baked too long. :) )

on 2/8/2014 5:53:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Wow. I did not expect this product to be as amazing as it turned out to be. I am pale, but not very pale. NC20 though I could probably pass up to NC25 as my tan over the summer hasn't faded. I bought this baked bronzer in Los Cabos, apparently the darkest shade. It was a risky move, but I read reviews on the other bronzers either being shimmery or orange. My main problem with bronzers is that they're too orange, like the NYC Sunny bronzer. I have a neutral undertone, sometimes cool. Los Cabos is my perfect contour colour. It isn't too orange or too pink. Soo very neutral and matches the natural shadows on my face so nicely. It isn't that dark either (maybe because it's sheer or just not very pigmented) or shimmery. It has a much nicer natural sheen to it. Also, I love contouring, but always had trouble doing it in the daytime because my other bronzers were way too dark. This one is just perfect to wear all the time. I'm pretty sure this product is building up to holy grail status.

note: it can be swatched heavily, but I use a medium fluffy contour brush (dome) to apply this bronzer, and it picks up the perfect amount.

Popular Bronzers