Victoria's Secret Moonlight Dream Body Butter

3.0

on 5/15/2013 5:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE this scent... however, it only smells fragrant for less than 5 minutes! I took it all back, just kept the body wash, which at least smells nice in the shower. But sadly, I won't be buying this again.

on 7/2/2012 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

--Edit: This scent is so delicious I can't help using this. As for the butter, I found it to be better than I thought, it takes time to sink but eventually does. Although i still think this to be far less moisturizing than TBS!--
This body butter is worst than The Body Shop's. I feel like it only sets over the skin. Well, the skin gets kinda shiny, ok if you want that, but not as supple and smooth as one would expect using a butter. My skin is not superdry for the record.
The scent is sweet but nor overly. It's romantic and feminine. The scent of a delicious woman. Which is good because it is not meant to be too teenage girly, as many VS scents are.
By the way, I also like Secret Charm, Love Spell, and Great Escape from this line. I like Pear Glace too but I find it to be a tad too girly for my taste and age.

Popular Body Skincare Products