December 22, 2014 | 1756 users online

Bronzers - E.L.F. - Baked Bronzers

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by aznflower101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought St. Lucia, and it does not show up on my NC42 skin. The baked bronzer is shimmery, but the shimmer is very fine and is not chunks of glitter. I'd say the shimmer is visible only if one is about a foot away from you. I use it as a highlighter because of the bronzer's nice sheen.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by lara90

Have this in Los Cabos, which I think is the darkest colour. Looks very nice and matte. My skin is fairly light and using this product dry doesnīt seem to show up at all with a contouring/blush brush. I have tried wetting a sponge and applying it wet, and that way Iīm able to get a nice, matte finish with it after I blend it out with a foundation on my face. Iīm kind of disappointed though, the bronzer in the NARS-dupe duo is much more pigmented as you use it dry, like you would do when youīre on the go, but I donīt like how shimmery it is and thatīs why I bought the baked one. Will keep using the duo one for everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Dozastroze

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a new E.L.F Studio Bronzer. Its long lasting, smooth and has a professional finish. Reminds me of the VS Mineral Bronzers that they recently discontinued. This Bronzer can be used either wet or dry but I prefer dry as it already offers a rich pigment, so use sparingly. I apply mine with a Stipple brush. The is NOT shimmery at all though it does have very small flecks of sparkle, once its applied, you wont notice the flecks. It gives the skin a lovely luminous glow, never cake'y slightly matte. I'm very pleased with this Bronzer. It comes in (3) shades: Los Cabos (deep bronze) St. Lucia (golden bronze) and Maui (light bronze). All three are beautiful.