October 20, 2014 | 1118 users online

Eye Shadow - Fyrinnae - te amo

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 8:35:00 AM More reviews by DoppelgangerMuse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is the prettiest colour I own in my collection. I love Fyrinnae eyeshadows, they are by far my favorite colour options around the indie manufacturers. I own a dozen of their eyeshadows and "serendipity" is the colour I tend to gift to my friends and is the only one I own in a full size from the company. Everybody falls in love with this gift and I am totally lost without it, it just summarises everything I love about make up. It is a HG eyeshadow, that just two swipes create an amazing duochrome that might seem like a 20' proffessional blending of 3 colours! You just pop it on and you instantly look like a million dollars. This is the particular colour I choose when I'm flustered, not knowing what to do with my eye make up and can be used both for a night out or an everyday subdued eyelook. The magnificence of "serendipity" is that is compliments every skintone and every eyecolour. It seems to be a neutral taupe-ish grey base with plum (or lilac,depends on the lighting) and rosegold duochromes. It is such a lovely and ingenious combination. It just looks effortelessly sophisticated. Get it without any hasitation!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by ohudsono

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful purple and copper eyeshadow on a taupe base. It is great for a one shadow look. I pat serendipity (te amo) over primer on the lid, then use a fluffy brush to buff it out thru the crease. Color lasts all night with no creasing. It really brings out the green and yellow in my brown eyes. Fryinnae is one of my favorite eyeshadow brands because the colors are so complex.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by smitten1054

I love fyrinnae eyeshadows, but this one is my favorite. It's easy to apply and always looks great on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 1:24:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

The other reviewer described it perfectly. I don't have much to add. It's got a lot of sparkle and shimmer to it, and the colour is complex plummy pink with copper tones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by bigsvig

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this as a free sample in my first Fyrinnae haul (thank you). It really looks like ashes in the pot. On my pale skin against my dark brown eyes this color turns into a quixotic blend of smoky plum with amber sunset tones (or is it visa versa, sigh). Application technique can vary presentation and the ratio of plum to amber, so consider playing with primers and water - packing and swiping. This is a color that can go from work sophisticated to dangerous. I found the description on the website did not really match how it looks on me, so that may be why I chose not to sample it, but once I got the free sample (thank you, again), I ordered a full size. I can see this one getting multi-season wear because I love purple and orange combos. 'Purple and orange' sounds so ordinary compared to what this actually does on your lid, but it is really something special.