July 31, 2014 | 1767 users online

rated 1.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Cara_M

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a terrible product, probably the worst tanner or body makeup I've ever had the misfortune to use. Don't get me wrong, in a dark club you may get away with this, but in daylight, or even low light, this looks a streaky dirty mess!

The product is black/brown with no golden or bronzy tones at all. It was strangely sheer, although it was so dark, so the effect was of pale leg under sheer black goop. I found it really hard to rub in, and there were streaks galore which refused to blend out. When I applied a bit of water, this ran like crazy in black rivers down my leg. Even at 3 (half price) this seemed terrible value to me. I wanted to wash it straight off as it looked so bad, and it made me feel really self conscious, but I was running late so had no option but to wear it out. It wasn't quite so bad in the dark, but I had Scott Barnes Platinum Body Bling on my upper body, and the difference in the application and quality of finish was HUGE. This may be cheap ladies, but it SUCKS. There is much better out there! Try Too Faced Tanning bed in a tube, any of the Guerlain body bronzers, Lancome, Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs, St Tropez, Nars body glow, Huile Prodigeuse Or, Mac...all those I've tried and liked, but honestly, anything must be better than this nightmare!