November 29, 2014 | 1020 users online

Blush - The Body Shop - Lily Cole Cheek & Lip Dome

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been eyeing this product for a while and so when the body shop outlet on bridge rd have these for 7.95$ (What a bargain!!) , I got myself one in pink colour. It's texture is kinda creamy and is very buildable. Perfect to wear alone for the natural no make up look. Work well for both lips and cheek. LOVE IT!! ....... I wish they'll bring it back ........

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by lidyachu

Believe it or not, this is my first blush. Haha. This blush is limited edition, and has a cute packaging. I had this on pink colour (sorry I forgot the number). It has a sheer finish, which made me need to reapply it throughout the day.
For me, the colour is nice, looks natural on my skin. I honestly would love to buy a new one, but Body Shop didn't carry this product anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by mardi6546

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I do really like this although it was very expensive (around $30). It has very cute packaging which is practical. It is very easy to apply, just rub the dome on and then blend with your fingers. I have the apricot colour which is lovely but it is not pigmented enough. It only gives a very subtle amount of colour. I have very pale skin and I find it gives me a natural healthy glow. It looks terrible on my lips though. Enhanced any dryness and looks too pale. So all in all I do like it, but it's too expensive for a peach blush

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got mine in Crazy for Coral 21. Its a very sheer hint of color, slightly creamy light peach with delicate iridescence. I don't like it on lips as it highlights dry bits even though it does feel smooth. Works well as a glowy cheek highlighter. Very easy to apply, just lightly rub the dome in a light stripe along cheekbones and lightly blend with fingers. When its blended out theres a hint of irirdescent glow. Its very natural as there is no shimmer or glitter, just a very fine sheen.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 3:18:00 AM More reviews by ellajcurly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

first of all,the packaging is the cutest thing,so thats what made me bought it in the first place.for the cheeks i think the best way to apply it is to use your fingers to put the product on cheeks then use a brush to blend it and it leaves me with natural flushed looking cheeks so im definitely happy with that,but it doesn't last very long for me,so i still need to reapply..and on my lips this colour looks AMAZING,im not kidding its like a natural lip colour that's kinda dark pink and it feels so buttery and leaves my lips smooth.i also like the idea of wearing the same colour on my lips and cheeks cause it looks super natural and healthy,you should get it if you're looking for the "naturale" look!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2013 5:16:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

It's cute and creamy.

Got it in coral cause I thought I'd like to experiment with cream blush. Bleh~ What a let down. Sits on top of my face like clown paint.

Back to Nars blush I go.

On the same subject. I think I was too excited and bought way too much from Lily Cole line.

Purchased:
Puff on Radiance: Didn't do much except sits glittery on top of the face.
Pearl Radiance Primer: Ok, this is actually alright as a pearl primer but the aloe vera makes it hard to work with. Cannot be heavy handed. If done right it is really pretty, overdone, the face shines like a disco ball.

Note to self: No more Body Shop makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 12:01:00 AM More reviews by lovewithoutlimits

I absolutely love the packaging! It's so girly and fun. I wish the pink was more toned down and the coral was brighter but they're still really nice natural colors. It's so creamy and easy to apply, very foolproof and can be applied anywhere on the go. Love the line and products!