Nerium AD

2.4

NAE-8 Proprietary Blend (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Liquid, Nerium Oleander Leaf), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Liquid, Proprietary Protein (Collagen, Elastin, Glycosaminoglycans), Glycerin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, C14-22 Alcohols, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Glucoside and Cetearyl Alcohol, Vegetable Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Sodium Borate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Powder, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Dimethicone, Sodium PCA, Proprietary Blend (Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenylpropanol), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)

on 5/14/2015 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I used Nerium a lot longer than I should have, I believe it permanently damaged my skin. I had to see a dermatologist who told me that whatever I was putting on my face to stop immediately!
I signed up as a preferred customer mostly to help out a friend of mine who became a brand partner.
I can't believe I got sucked into paying for this stuff for over 5 months! It cost me almost $750!!
My "friend" is totally brainwashed by this company , and will not speak to me unless the subject revolves around Nerium!
My question is What on earth do they promise these people? It's like a Cult!
This product smells so bad that I was putting cotton balls up my nose, and it also has the consistency of Glue....
If they are truly getting Rich from this company then Why all the harassment?

on 5/9/2015 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I know a rep from the company and she gave my husband the 'sample kit' to try, so I ended up kind of suckered to try it. I wasn't really interested but I tried it anyway, figuring what the hell. I was going to give like a 3 for this, since the whole scheme is the kind of shit I hate and I find really, really lame. (The videos they ask you to watch? Omfg cheesey and stupid "I got rich! It's so fabulous!" Gag me.) But I thought the product might be ok...not too much chemical and unnatural stuff. But I'm weirdly sensitive so I thought it was just me when after 3 days I started to get bumps under the skin. Now I get that a lot with new products since I do have reactions to many common ingredients. But I didn't see any listed there that I know of that cause a problem for me. So I stopped using it and gave it back. She still tried to get me to either buy it or sell it and I'm like Omg no! And of course I come on here and see others had bad reactions as well. I'm glad I only used it for 3 days because it could have gotten much worse! Also the smell is weird and so is the texture and how you use it (she said use the night cream on a wet face and let it dry.)

Part of me wants to say maybe it did help some people with wrinkles, but if so many people react what's the point? Also I'm wondering if it's just temporary, like it makes them look less deep because it pulls on the skin and tightens it while it's on. I feels a little weird as it's drying so that could just be part of the ploy. Anyway, I don't really have many lines so I was a little like, why would you even try to sell this to me?

on 4/28/2015 12:10:00 PM

I got sucked in by the sales pitch and gave it a try. Used the product for the 5-day trial period as instructed. However, since I feel like any skin care product needs at least 30 days to show any results, I went ahead with ordering it. BIG MISTAKE. I used it for about 6 weeks. My skin never felt soft or smooth. In fact it felt very dry. It did nothing but irritate my skin and caused horrible breakouts. It got to the point where my skin actually looks WORSE! Other people might swear by it, but it clearly did not work for me.

The fun really begins when you try to return it or get a refund. I ordered mine directly through a Nerium site, so I didn't have the luxury of the wonderful customer support that a normal online retail site like Amazon would provide. You can't just go online to process a return and request a refund. You need to contact customer support for a return authorization number in order to return the product and process a refund. When I call the support number there is a recording says the average wait time is ONE HOUR! My emails have been ignored and there is NEVER an online agent to contact for live help. It's all about the MONEY for this company. RUN from this scam!

on 4/25/2015 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I went to a party for a friend and she gave me a bottle for free to try out for a week. Tonight is my second night to use it. I washed my face with Philosophy Purity then wet my face and used 2 pumps and put it on. As I sat here watching TV my face got warm on the sides . I got up and looked in the mirror and I was breaking out in a rash. I have small, raised bumps and my face is warm. I washed it off ASAP! Never putting that stuff on my face ever again! I'm sure it works for some people but not for me.

on 4/20/2015 2:30:00 PM

I'm reviewing this, not because I've tried it, but because Nerium pyramid victims have tried to sucker me in & I decided to research the product. Guess what? I would not bring my face within 10 feet of this product. The product has come about because researchers were investigating whether or not (poisonous) oleander extract could cure cancer. As with most "miracle" skincare ingredients, lo & behold it found a place in a cosmetic cream. People have been using oleander extract for a long time to try & cure various skin conditions & if you google it, you will see lots of picture of people with blistering skin rashes from using it. Oleander extract demonstrates no antioxidant activity & is actually very active pro-oxidant, & therefore very stressful to the skin. For the same reason you shouldn't use benzoyl peroxide acne treatments long term, neither should you use this. Oxidants do have their place in beauty treatments, just not in your skin creams applied day & night, & especially not for over $100 per bottle for the privilege. Think, research it, & then consider whether it should go on your face. Also, MLM business practices are predatory, there's a reason why people call them "pyramid schemes;" only the people at the top, i.e. Nerium, are going to profit.

on 4/14/2015 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am a licensed esthetician. Over the past few months I have fallen in love with this product. I have never had BAD skin, but its always dry- to the point it is sometimes painful. I have always been a little red, almost flushed looking. I have freckles, so I have worn foundation for as long as I can remember. When I was introduced to NeriumAD I was skeptical because of the price and smell (I have a SUPER sensitive sense of smell!). At first I felt dryer, because the aloe in the product tightens your skin (similar to the effects aloe has on a sunburn). I "stuck it out" for a few weeks, and soon I realized that after the "tight" mask feeling goes away (about 30 min) my skin never feels dry. It has cleared up eczema I had just below my ears on my neck, and has calmed the redness throughout my cheeks. My freckles are lighter, and I rarely wear foundation anymore. I didn't have pimples before, but I did have small white pumps on the sides of my chin that NEVER used to clear. I am now able to get the gunk out of them, and cannot find black heads even when I am looking thoroughly for them! I LOVE Nerium, and will continue using it indefinitely. On top of all the great things it's done for my face: I was able to get 3 friends to sign up and my 'expensive' miracle cream is FREE. I can't say enough good about this product <3 <3 <3

on 4/9/2015 4:58:00 PM

I've been using this for 40 days on my stretch marks and I have seen and felt the difference my stretch marks are not as deep the color is not purple anymore Ive used in the past bio oil,coconut oil and coco butter nothing worked.
So I will keep using this until I get rid of my stretch marks completely.
People who have been using this and saying it dont work.For your information you can send back the empty bottle after 30 days and the company gives your money back except for shipping.
Another thing it is expensive but you get what you pay for. If you dont like the price get your friends to order some so your next order can be free.
I order mine from this lady rafaydiana.nerium.com

I love this stuff!!. It's the only thing I've ever used that dealt with my fine lines, wrinkles, and sag! My skin looks amazing. Most of the people I've known that haven't got the effect they want, haven't been using it correctly. It is very expensive, and every time I think I can do without it, I just can't.

on 2/26/2015 10:02:00 AM

This company is is scam. Not real before & after pics. All good reviews and photos are left by employees of this company, It is a scam and they should be sued for false advertising.

Don't even consider using this brand. dishonest sales tactics.

on 1/29/2015 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

So far Im trying the nerium ad cream for 30 days so far I haven't seen any changes im going to give it another 30 days I will review after that

Popular Treatments (Face)