October 30, 2014 | 1604 users online

Treatments (Face) - Nerium AD

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by sharalea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this product. I was on medications for cystic hormonal breakouts. No more meds. My skin is looking amazing.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by ARLOPEZ324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A friend of mine sells this product & I was curious about it so she sent me samples of the night cream for 5 nights. First of all, the consistency of the night cream is just weird. Very thick and the smell is nauseating. But I could have gotten past all that. After I put on the night cream (which made my skin very dry and tight) I started looking at reviews. Toxic oleander? Acetone? I never ran so fast to wash something off my face, lol! I'll do my research next time before jumping into something.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2014 7:38:00 AM More reviews by originalconfidence

I think it is working! It is day 10 since i started Nerium and my face looks so tight and pores smaller. I also look more pale and better skin tone. Im gona buy this for a long time! Better start young with nerium like me!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2014 7:38:00 AM More reviews by Janetw86

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a self professed face cream junkie, so when my best friend started selling this stuff...of course I wanted to try it. If it's new, claims to soften wrinkles, I'm all over it !
Let's start by saying that I have tried pretty much everything out there, but I tend to stick to Strivectin and skinceutucals retin A , for the most part.
I watched the video and was impressed by the claims, although skeptical. When you've tried them all, you become a bit jaded :)
Well, don't waste your money. This did nothing except dry my skin out. The smell isn't great but I can get past that. I waited for a change. Any change ! I saw nothing except dry skin. The warning sign for me should have been that the night cream needs moist hands to apply....the consistency is pastey and dry. It's strange for sure. I personally couldn't give a damn that oleander is said to be toxic.....if it worked, I would keep using it. It just didn't work for me. I honestly don't understand how it works for anyone. ?

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by ManorDuchess

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a multi-level marketing scheme, ladies. Remember NuSkin? Amway? Yes, there are some people claiming spectacular results - and guess what? They are SELLING THE PRODUCT! Be wary, and be sure to get the guarantee in writing.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Acrobinson

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I honestly don't get how people love this product? I smells horrible, feels gross on your skin like elmers glue and it causes inflammation so when your skin puffs up sure the wrinkles will smooth out. I was desperate to do something that would change my skin as I am hitting 40. The first week I used Nerium I actually thought it made my skin look better but then after using it for 3 months I was taking picture after picture wanting a great "after" picture and I got nothing! Then I got more than I bargained for...my skin freaked out on me like I was a teenager with hormone problems, I developed deep acne all over my face, even in weird areas like my eyebrows. I was in so much pain and make up couldn't even begin to cover it. I then got itchy red bumps on my forehead! I really wanted to do a before "clear skin" photo and an after "red broken out all over " picture, thank you but no thanks nerium! After a costly visit to my dermatologist and some antibiotics with a whopping bill for Retin-A prescription. I finally got my skin cleared up. I still have scarring caused by my deep breakouts..Retin-a isn't great for long term use as I developed malasma (pigment dark splotches) But I am thankful I have now found a product for anti-aging that is phenomenal!! I have used it for 6 months no breakouts at all and I have great before and after pics of my wrinkle between my brows. It's called L'dara and I'm gonna stick to using it. It is a one product usage like Nerium but Nerium AD doesn't even compare to L'dara serum. L'dara serum smells good, feels fabulous on your skin and calms the skin giving great results with just 2 pumps morning and night. Goji berry extract LPB-5 complex is the main active ingredient. Just my 2 cents that will hopefully save someone from the expense of their skin and their bank account

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Dawnbaker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first I thought was to thick Then I read the directions I think the big tip on this product is taking your before picture because we expect huge changes ASAP ... When I looked at my skin at 30-60-90 days it was like it had erased 12 yrs off me but if I hadn't had those pics I prob would have stopped I saw very little change at 30- 60 .. 90 -120 days was like OMG this is so working I have pictures to prove this to myself . Hands down the best product I have ever used . So inexpensive for everything this does wrinkles,acne.darkspots,puffiness,saggyness,poresize,even skin tone , hydrated without feeling greasy . 1 a step at night and 1 step in the morning .. Lots more space on the bathroom counter .. My boyfriend even uses my stuff ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 9:15:00 AM More reviews by sspc

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now. I'm happy to report that I think it's pretty good as an anti-aging product and/or an oil absorbing product. I have mature oily skin with large pores around my nose and inner cheek areas.

I found this product to be very helpful in reducing my oil production throughout the day and also in diminishing the fine lines on my forehead. I have one deeper crease on my forehead that is just now responding to the product. It is noticeably smaller and not as deep.

My problem with the product is it gets into my large pores and when I wake up in the morning I can see areas where it has gotten in, I have tiny white spots around my nose. I think it acts like a filler but it doesn't blend in with my skin tone so it's very visible to me in the morning. So I use it everywhere else especially my forehead. I'd have to say it's equal to botox if you keep with it. Not sure what will happen if I stop using it. But it's less dangerous that botox.

My one tip is to buy it from Amazon you'll get a much better price than the distributors

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by Merina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using Nerium AD and the day cream together for a little over two months now. Love the night cream. The day cream is "meh". As a preferred customer (sign up for auto shipping), I pay $120 for the two bottles plus shipping and tax which brings it up to about $140 a month. Next month I'll start getting the day cream for free so will only be charged $80 for the night cream.

As for the performance of these products, I have noticed a remarkable difference in my lines between my eyebrows. I will upload a photo. I've seen my sunspots slowly start to lighten up and break apart. I don't notice a difference with pore size on my nose or redness though. However I already have "good" skin to start with in terms of softness and redness. Those aren't my problems. I wanted the dark spots and wrinkles to go away.

This is the only product I've used that actually corrects fine lines and wrinkles, not just minimizes the appearance of them. It is an amazing product in my opinion.

I will mention that the day cream broke me out horribly in the first two weeks or so and I hardly ever break out. Clinique also does this to my skin. I stopped using Neriums day cream but contined to use the night cream. Breakouts cleared up. I was determined to make the day cream work for me, so I started using it again. No breakouts. Weird. Maybe my skin had to adjust to it??

I only have 4 lippies because the product is sooo expensive! If you want to try this, but on a budget, I say skip the day cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by fabianowen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was expecting the miracle product but once again I was wrong. Maybe because I don't have huge wrinkles but I expected the pores and discoloration to change. My fine lines are exactly the same and so is the feeling of my skin. Some people totally noticed huge changes in a week. I wasn't the lucky one. Won't buy again.