December 22, 2014 | 1675 users online

Treatments (Face) - Nerium AD

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2014 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Tstephens

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Working in the construction field I have been exposed to quite a bit of sun light. I've used sunscreen as much as possible and am blessed with a dark tone. However, I have developed deep crows feet wrinkles and wrinkles on my forehead. I was approached by a friend to try this product for free for 30days. Although skeptical and not being one for skin care products I decided to give it a try anyway. The very first night I applied the product I could feel it tightening my skin. After 15 days of use my friend took a photo and placed it in a side by side comparison next to the before photo she initially took. The difference was very noticeable! The wrinkles and lines were not as deep and my skin was smoothing out. After the 30day point came I was amazed by the results. So much so that I was anxious to sign up and continue using it. I now have been using it for over 120days and couldn't be happier, especially with all the compliments I have been getting. I have been researching the product and looking into other people's thoughts when I ended up on this review site. Upon reading a lot of the reviews I quickly noticed a lot of either misinformed or erroneous comments that I wanted to clear up. 1st of all FDA approval is only required for food and drugs so I can't figure out why that keeps appearing. Secondly, there is zero acetone in the product. Third, oleander is extracted and processed into the key Ne8 ingredient and has zero toxicity whatsoever in this product. One has to wonder the true agenda of those commentators because it sounds as if they are completely uneducated or just out to slander the product. I give the product praise because I see the results, it's simple to use, and it's all natural

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used Nerium AD when a friend who is a consultant gave me some to try out. It was supposed to be a 10 day trial but I got to use it for 30. I took before and after shots as directed and was excited to test this product and see the results that this product promised to deliver. I don't know why they said to use wet hands applying this but I did as directed. It did start to burn on my skin at first but it didn't get worse and so I thought maybe the next time my hands should be wetter. I didn't have any reactions or irritation after the initial starting to burn sensation which did stop after a very short while. I used this faithfully as directed every single day. So after a month, I took "after" pics and was excited to compare them with my "before" shots. I couldn't see any difference looking in the mirror, but I see myself every day so I didn't expect to really see one. Now to the photo proof - drum roll please : No change. I saw absolutely NO change at all. I showed my friend who insisted she saw big changes and was trying to show me on the after pics, but no, I disagreed with her and still don't see them. Sorry, but this stuff is $100 a bottle and I don't feel like it did anything. (But as my friend pointed out you can become a consultant too and when others buy this from you, you get yours free, or at significantly reduced cost and you can make a lot of money, blah blah blah yakkity smackity) No, thank you. I will stick with my over the counter anti-aging creams/lotions instead and use a coupon too! This just feels like a case of "The Emperors New Clothes" and I'm not buying it. I see what I see or rather what I don't see and that's that.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by SuzannCovic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay so I would just like to say that EVERYONE'S skin is different. If it doesn't work for others that doesn't mean it won't work for you. It really doesn't hurt to try something new. So, I got this product and at first I think I could see a difference in the redness of my face. But then it just came back after a couple days. I met with an esthetician one day and she told me to try it for my scarring. Well unfortunately, I used it for a month and couldn't see any improvements. So sad. I could have tried to use it longer but I'm impatient so I really don't know if it works in the long run or not.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by bobbictx

Read the ingredients. It's crap and it doesn't work. ***********Several of the glowing reviews were written by members who registered, reviewed only this product, and never came back. Several of the other glowing reviews are by people who may have been here a while, but have NO other reviews, and no other activity on the site. Even WITH all the fake reviews, this product still has a very low rating. Save your money and your skin.

I've already reported some of the fake reviews to admin. I don't have time to investigate every review, so if you suspect any fake reviews on this site, please report them.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Glamorgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i GOT A FREE package of Nerium day,night and body cream becuase a friend of mine is a brand ambassador. While it was in the shipping process I decided to cal the company to find out more about the products so that I woudl be prepared when they arrived. The people I spoke to on the phone acted like carnival freaks or cult members. Instead of talking about the products all they talked about was HOW MUCH MONEY THEY WERE MAKING, that they all got a FREE LEXUS and an iPad and that if I becuame a brand amabassador it woudl change my life financially. Right then and there, I knew this was not only a pyramid, but also a hugh SCAM. I researched the ingredients on my own and was ALARMED when I foudn out that Nerium Oleander, the MAIN INGREDIENT is a TOXIN and highly POISONOUS. The plant, the flowers, the stem, the whle thing is poisonous aqnd can kill you. It is also a cardiac stimulant that can KILL YOU BY STOPPING YOUR HEART> Newium Oleander, historically, has been used to poison people (murde3r, suicide, ) and I didnt read about that on some trashy blog, I read it in medical websites like WedMD and others. No wonder people have had reactions! Pustules, boils, adult acne suddenly appearing after using the products for a month or so? Hyperpigmentation? Well, in spoite of what I have read through my own research, I tried the cream for 2 nights and noticed that it makes my face puffy. That's why the wrinkles diminish-- it irritates your skin. And the BODY CREAM gave me HEART PALPITATIONS for 4 hours after applying it ! Only ONCE! Actually, once is enough. I got really scared by these products and the poisonous ingredients, so I threw it all in the garbage. I tried to tell my friend, you just b3ecuame a brand ambassador,k to beware... but he must be desperate to "believe" in it because of the money you can really make by ripping off people in a pyramid scam. Really scary stuff. I'll never use it again.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by sharalea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this product. I was on medications for cystic hormonal breakouts. No more meds. My skin is looking amazing.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by ARLOPEZ324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A friend of mine sells this product & I was curious about it so she sent me samples of the night cream for 5 nights. First of all, the consistency of the night cream is just weird. Very thick and the smell is nauseating. But I could have gotten past all that. After I put on the night cream (which made my skin very dry and tight) I started looking at reviews. Toxic oleander? Acetone? I never ran so fast to wash something off my face, lol! I'll do my research next time before jumping into something.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2014 7:38:00 AM More reviews by originalconfidence

I think it is working! It is day 10 since i started Nerium and my face looks so tight and pores smaller. I also look more pale and better skin tone. Im gona buy this for a long time! Better start young with nerium like me!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2014 7:38:00 AM More reviews by Janetw86

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a self professed face cream junkie, so when my best friend started selling this stuff...of course I wanted to try it. If it's new, claims to soften wrinkles, I'm all over it !
Let's start by saying that I have tried pretty much everything out there, but I tend to stick to Strivectin and skinceutucals retin A , for the most part.
I watched the video and was impressed by the claims, although skeptical. When you've tried them all, you become a bit jaded :)
Well, don't waste your money. This did nothing except dry my skin out. The smell isn't great but I can get past that. I waited for a change. Any change ! I saw nothing except dry skin. The warning sign for me should have been that the night cream needs moist hands to apply....the consistency is pastey and dry. It's strange for sure. I personally couldn't give a damn that oleander is said to be toxic.....if it worked, I would keep using it. It just didn't work for me. I honestly don't understand how it works for anyone. ?

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by ManorDuchess

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a multi-level marketing scheme, ladies. Remember NuSkin? Amway? Yes, there are some people claiming spectacular results - and guess what? They are SELLING THE PRODUCT! Be wary, and be sure to get the guarantee in writing.