Nerium AD

2.5

on 4/14/2015 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am a licensed esthetician. Over the past few months I have fallen in love with this product. I have never had BAD skin, but its always dry- to the point it is sometimes painful. I have always been a little red, almost flushed looking. I have freckles, so I have worn foundation for as long as I can remember. When I was introduced to NeriumAD I was skeptical because of the price and smell (I have a SUPER sensitive sense of smell!). At first I felt dryer, because the aloe in the product tightens your skin (similar to the effects aloe has on a sunburn). I "stuck it out" for a few weeks, and soon I realized that after the "tight" mask feeling goes away (about 30 min) my skin never feels dry. It has cleared up eczema I had just below my ears on my neck, and has calmed the redness throughout my cheeks. My freckles are lighter, and I rarely wear foundation anymore. I didn't have pimples before, but I did have small white pumps on the sides of my chin that NEVER used to clear. I am now able to get the gunk out of them, and cannot find black heads even when I am looking thoroughly for them! I LOVE Nerium, and will continue using it indefinitely. On top of all the great things it's done for my face: I was able to get 3 friends to sign up and my 'expensive' miracle cream is FREE. I can't say enough good about this product <3 <3 <3

on 4/9/2015 4:58:00 PM

I've been using this for 40 days on my stretch marks and I have seen and felt the difference my stretch marks are not as deep the color is not purple anymore Ive used in the past bio oil,coconut oil and coco butter nothing worked.
So I will keep using this until I get rid of my stretch marks completely.
People who have been using this and saying it dont work.For your information you can send back the empty bottle after 30 days and the company gives your money back except for shipping.
Another thing it is expensive but you get what you pay for. If you dont like the price get your friends to order some so your next order can be free.
I order mine from this lady rafaydiana.nerium.com

I love this stuff!!. It's the only thing I've ever used that dealt with my fine lines, wrinkles, and sag! My skin looks amazing. Most of the people I've known that haven't got the effect they want, haven't been using it correctly. It is very expensive, and every time I think I can do without it, I just can't.

on 2/26/2015 10:02:00 AM

This company is is scam. Not real before & after pics. All good reviews and photos are left by employees of this company, It is a scam and they should be sued for false advertising.

Don't even consider using this brand. dishonest sales tactics.

on 1/29/2015 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

So far Im trying the nerium ad cream for 30 days so far I haven't seen any changes im going to give it another 30 days I will review after that

on 12/30/2014 10:53:00 AM

I have ben trying Nerium for three months, which is normally the time frame where changes should happen as I was promised (if not earlier).

Thee months later I have not seen any improvement. I still have my fine wrinkles. My skin is not former.

This product is extremely expensive. The bottles look big but in fact they only contain 1l.oz.

The fragrance of the night cream is very unpleasant.

This product can be sold by users and they can receive free products or make money on the sale. So users are extremely bias when they sell you this.

This treatment is a total rip off!

on 12/4/2014 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Working in the construction field I have been exposed to quite a bit of sun light. I've used sunscreen as much as possible and am blessed with a dark tone. However, I have developed deep crows feet wrinkles and wrinkles on my forehead. I was approached by a friend to try this product for free for 30days. Although skeptical and not being one for skin care products I decided to give it a try anyway. The very first night I applied the product I could feel it tightening my skin. After 15 days of use my friend took a photo and placed it in a side by side comparison next to the before photo she initially took. The difference was very noticeable! The wrinkles and lines were not as deep and my skin was smoothing out. After the 30day point came I was amazed by the results. So much so that I was anxious to sign up and continue using it. I now have been using it for over 120days and couldn't be happier, especially with all the compliments I have been getting. I have been researching the product and looking into other people's thoughts when I ended up on this review site. Upon reading a lot of the reviews I quickly noticed a lot of either misinformed or erroneous comments that I wanted to clear up. 1st of all FDA approval is only required for food and drugs so I can't figure out why that keeps appearing. Secondly, there is zero acetone in the product. Third, oleander is extracted and processed into the key Ne8 ingredient and has zero toxicity whatsoever in this product. One has to wonder the true agenda of those commentators because it sounds as if they are completely uneducated or just out to slander the product. I give the product praise because I see the results, it's simple to use, and it's all natural

on 11/30/2014 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I used Nerium AD when a friend who is a consultant gave me some to try out. It was supposed to be a 10 day trial but I got to use it for 30. I took before and after shots as directed and was excited to test this product and see the results that this product promised to deliver. I don't know why they said to use wet hands applying this but I did as directed. It did start to burn on my skin at first but it didn't get worse and so I thought maybe the next time my hands should be wetter. I didn't have any reactions or irritation after the initial starting to burn sensation which did stop after a very short while. I used this faithfully as directed every single day. So after a month, I took "after" pics and was excited to compare them with my "before" shots. I couldn't see any difference looking in the mirror, but I see myself every day so I didn't expect to really see one. Now to the photo proof - drum roll please : No change. I saw absolutely NO change at all. I showed my friend who insisted she saw big changes and was trying to show me on the after pics, but no, I disagreed with her and still don't see them. Sorry, but this stuff is $100 a bottle and I don't feel like it did anything. (But as my friend pointed out you can become a consultant too and when others buy this from you, you get yours free, or at significantly reduced cost and you can make a lot of money, blah blah blah yakkity smackity) No, thank you. I will stick with my over the counter anti-aging creams/lotions instead and use a coupon too! This just feels like a case of "The Emperors New Clothes" and I'm not buying it. I see what I see or rather what I don't see and that's that.

on 11/30/2014 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Okay so I would just like to say that EVERYONE'S skin is different. If it doesn't work for others that doesn't mean it won't work for you. It really doesn't hurt to try something new. So, I got this product and at first I think I could see a difference in the redness of my face. But then it just came back after a couple days. I met with an esthetician one day and she told me to try it for my scarring. Well unfortunately, I used it for a month and couldn't see any improvements. So sad. I could have tried to use it longer but I'm impatient so I really don't know if it works in the long run or not.

on 11/24/2014 7:39:00 PM

Read the ingredients. It's crap and it doesn't work. ***********Several of the glowing reviews were written by members who registered, reviewed only this product, and never came back. Several of the other glowing reviews are by people who may have been here a while, but have NO other reviews, and no other activity on the site. Even WITH all the fake reviews, this product still has a very low rating. Save your money and your skin.

I've already reported some of the fake reviews to admin. I don't have time to investigate every review, so if you suspect any fake reviews on this site, please report them.

Popular Treatments (Face)