October 24, 2014 | 1049 users online

Highlighters - E.L.F. - Radiance Enhancer

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Tiffyxoxo

I can't get this in singapore so I had to get it online instead. I got it in spotlight:-) I don't really like it's sticky texture.... you'd think this would make it stay longer. You are wrong. The staying power stinks. But I feel that it is pretty decent considering it's price, I got it at 10+ SGD. But again, it takes quite a few clicks initally to get any product out which was annoying. Afterwards, 1 click is not enough, but any more clicks it's too much which frustrates me since I can't really get this easily locally immediately, so I don't wish to waste it. It's compact, so I would sugegst reapplication throughout the day. It's versatile, applying it without makeup makes your face looks less tired and haggard too :-) worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by BCoffin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It works great as a suttle highlighter on my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose, the pink shimmer is just enough, I find it blends really well. The only thing I hate is it feels like it takes so many clicks for the product to come out, then I over click and get too much on the tip. Can't beat it for $1.00 though!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by pelini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have it in golden. I use it to highlight under my brows and the inner corner of my eye. It gives a subtle shine, blends well, and can be worn light or thick. It would blend well into your foundation or concealer if you wanted to use it that way. It doesn't have much staying power though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Kc3558

Spotlight is great. Highlights cheekbone very beautifully. You cant beat the price just $1. I have oh la lift too and i like this better. It reflects light great. I always keep an extra for my go bag

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 5:13:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I will admit, I only have about 3 highlighters; this one and 2 others that are HE. I reach for the elf h/l one the most. I have this in sunrise and it's such a natural color on my NC30/35 skin. I apply it with the applicator then blend in with a flat foundation brush. Gives just enough subtle shimmer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 3:27:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I hate this product I have this in Sunrise.Online this color looked like a pale pink color similar to high beam but it ended up being a pinkish red color.It is way to dark for my pale skin. Too bad the product it is too shimmery to use this as a blush If you have a darker skin tone certainly if you are a women of color this might be great for you.
TheCON
If you are putting this product over your foundation it can take a while to dry and be careful not to rub super hard or your foundation might get rubbed off.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I own it in the color "Spotlight". It's a great dupe for Benefit's High Beam.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 9:29:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This product comes in three different shades (Sunrise, Spotlight, Golden) and belongs to the studio line which means it costs 3 dollars in the US (and 4.50/3.75 pounds) on e.l.f.'s European website. The packaging is a Touche eclat type of pen that you twist which makes the product come out. The applicator is a brush which can be a bit unhygienic but considering this is a highlighter not a concealer so you don't apply the product to spots and pimples makes it a little better.
I have the shade ''spotlight' which is a pale silvery color with a lot of sheen. I think it's exactly the same as e.l.f.'s facial whips and color sticks with the same name. It is a little more handy than those two products but considering they cost way less I'm not sure it's worth it. You get almost 4 grams of product which is about the same as the color stick but waaaaaay less than the facial whip. The product is pretty easy to blend but the staying power seems to be average at best.
If I lived in the US I would probably buy the other two shades but here in Europe it's way too expensive for what it is. The brush is also pretty flimsy so I have to use my fingers to blend which makes paying that much more for ''fancy'' packaging kinda pointless.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No