August 27, 2014 | 1753 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Le Crayon Khol - Black Ebony

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by ixSNOWBUNNYx3

My friend gifted me this one, so I didn't have to spend a cent for this awesome liner. The brand itself is amazing, so you can expect lots from this liner.

It's very pigmented and creamy to apply, its really nice :) Easy to blend out with a brush, pretty long lasting, but it will budge if you rub it, so not really smudge proof.

My favourite liner, and a staple in my makeup routine. I donno what I'll do if I run out, because it is pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by JenHebert

I've used this eyeliner exclusively for 15 years. I love it. Lasts a long time too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by lidooxhuynh

Hands down the BEST eyeliner pencil ever. Goes on super smooth and definitely long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 3:45:00 AM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great black eyeliner! It's khol so it blends nicely for a smoky effect, or is great in the inner rims of the eyes to define. It's a nice, rich black. It is a nice size too, it will last a long time.