February 27, 2015 | 1252 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Le Crayon Khol - Black Ebony

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Got this as a part of a Lancome 2014 holiday beauty box. It is a good, standard eyeliner pencil. It is soft and creates a nice line. I was fairly impressed with it and found that it did not smear or shift during the day. It creates a nice black line.

Not much else to say. Just a nice eyeliner. Don't know if I will need to purchase it again because I'm not a huge pencil eyeliner person (more of liquid eyeliner fan), but I would consider buying it based on its performance.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by ixSNOWBUNNYx3

My friend gifted me this one, so I didn't have to spend a cent for this awesome liner. The brand itself is amazing, so you can expect lots from this liner.

It's very pigmented and creamy to apply, its really nice :) Easy to blend out with a brush, pretty long lasting, but it will budge if you rub it, so not really smudge proof.

My favourite liner, and a staple in my makeup routine. I donno what I'll do if I run out, because it is pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by JenHebert

I've used this eyeliner exclusively for 15 years. I love it. Lasts a long time too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by lidooxhuynh

Hands down the BEST eyeliner pencil ever. Goes on super smooth and definitely long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 3:45:00 AM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great black eyeliner! It's khol so it blends nicely for a smoky effect, or is great in the inner rims of the eyes to define. It's a nice, rich black. It is a nice size too, it will last a long time.