April 19, 2014 | 1831 users online

Eye Shadow - TheBalm - Batter Up Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Hilbean

I really put my "Base Hit Kit" to the test. I used it without a primer, and with a mediocre shadow on top in the crease. It impressed me so much! Not only did the shadow itself not crease, but the lesser quality powder shadow looked great- and after twelve hours! My only complaint is that the product isn't as creamy as I expected or wanted; it was just a little bit dry for my taste. Overall though, the staying power, look and ability to improve my lesser quality products definitely pleased me and I would definitely consider getting this in another shade or repurchasing the one I have.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by rorygils

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have in the color Triple Play Mae which is a shimmering dark brown and Base Hit Kit which is a shimmering yellowish golden color. This eyeshadow is a good basic that you should have because you just can wear them like that because their colors are so wearable or use it as an eyeshadow base. The texture is a bit dry so that means it will less tend to creasing. It still creasing on me if I didn't put any primer but after around 6-8 hours. Well I have a very oily lid anyway so I think it will not be the same with someone who have a less oily lid. There are only 4 colors available. I probably will get the shimmering rosey color next because it looks pretty universal color. The other one is a dark raisin color but it looks a little bit like Triple Play Mae so I think you just need either one of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 7:38:00 AM More reviews by nabz

I got this at 50% off at Sasa and it's one of the best value for money I've ever spent on eyeshadows. I bought mine in "Base Hit Kate" or something like that which is more opalescent gold rather than pink. It matches my skintone perfectly, evens out my eyelids that has a tendency to look slightly darker then the rest of my face and gives a nice subtle shimmer which lasts all day. Impressive! I've received compliments whilst using this shade and will buy again when the special offer comes around :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

At par with MAC PP
Price: $17.92 CAD
Colour: (Home Plate Kate) light opalescent pink
Finish: iridescent shimmer
Pigmentation: medium
Texture: dry and buttery
This is a great colour for the summer when you just want to add some shimmer to the eye. Just apply this up to the brows, add liner and mascara and you're done! Looks great with MAC Sable in the crease.