October 31, 2014 | 792 users online

Mascara - Catrice - Lashes To Kill Waterproof Volume

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Birthex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A good mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by foxkid

Honestly have so much love for this mascara. It is so affordable and I prefer it over some of the bigger brands I have tried (Benefit/Mac)

I have thin almost straight lashes and the wand on this mascara separates them perfectly with no clumping! I find it sooo difficult to find a mascara that applies smoothly to my lashes, a lot them look grainy even when just bought. Not this one!

This also does not smudge and has good wear.
I use a Balea waterproof eye-makeup remover 1.75 with it and it melts off pretty easily :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by faune

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have the non-waterproof version of this mascara in "ultra black" .
I have short straight asian lashes and I was looking for something that would give a little volume without clumping and this delivers. I did find it a bit dry but found it helped build better than with a thinner consistency mascara, I do find you have take time to apply this properly for best results, the wand is a standard bristle wand, it comes with enough product on it to build up at the base of your lashes but you do have to make sure to lift you lashes up and wiggle the wand at the base, then comb out the tip a few times.
It doesn't flake, smudge and is decent at holding a curl.
It comes off easily with non oily eye makeup remover provided you let it soak a bit before rubbing it off, but it's not HG status for me.
It's very good but not amazing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by cepauloar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My lashes are sparse, thin, have an average length and stick straight. I expect mascara to hold a curl and that's why I prefer the waterproof versions.
This mascara held my curl perfectly, gave decent volume and length. It was also rather easy to take off at night, using mineral oil and waterproof eye make up remover, which is very important for me.
I just didn't like that this mascara dried up so fast, like in three weeks.
I can't comment on smudging. I would buy again if I'm on a budget but otherwise I'll stick to Maybelline mascaras.