Boots Natural Collection Pressed Powder

I have been using this powder for years as it has a very light coverage that stops my face from having that shiny, oily look. I often have to reapply after a few hours, but as it is so cheap I do not mind ad have experienced the same kind of problem with more exensive powders. Overall very worth the price.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this powder and I always have this product in my bag. This powder gives my skin a matte finish and the colour I use (neutral) matches my skin perfectly! This is great for any skin type and I'd definitely recommend this any skin type! -Anyasreviews

on 3/26/2014 3:43:00 PM

I like this powder and I think it is good for setting your makeup. I would want it to stay longer on my face and give a more matte finish but I use this product everyday and I am happy with it. The only other thing I would want is if there was more of a shade range, I got this in the darkest shade but I still don't find it dark enough, although I do prefer to use darker powders to give your face a bronzed look. I think this powder appears quite pale on your face and this is with the darkest shade.

on 2/22/2014 7:42:00 AM

This powder is so good and it works for all skin types, even though the Natural Collection brand is cheap; it has quality as high as expensive make up.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I have brought this product several times and it is sill my favourite powder ... It last a long time, amazing coverage am a extremely good product at such a low cost - I have compared this to multiple about of press power and it is still my favourite :-)

on 11/29/2013 10:52:00 PM

Quite natural looking when applied with the ecotools blush brush with a light hand. Soft finish, cheap, finely milled powder which is perfect for blotting and setting foundation

on 8/17/2013 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

For only £1.99, this was surprisingly good. I used the darkest tone, warm, which was still rather pale but fine for me. I don't wear foundation and found that this settled well on my skin. The packaging is good. I use a powder puff thing to put it on which works well; I'm sure a brush would work well too. The only problems are that it comes off easily and doesn't last the whole day. It also cakes easily, but for £1.99 I think it was great value for money and worth trying.

on 7/2/2013 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a amazing product! I have repurchased many times. You can only get this from Boots, in Natural Collection. It reatails at £2, and the time it lasts vary on how much you use! I use the darkest shade, warm, but so does pale people i know. So if you were darker skined, I would recommend getting the translucent.
I'm not so fussed on the packaging, but it's nice and compact to take in your handbag.
If you had normal skin you could just apply this instead of any foundation. I find if you use a puff if you want a fuller coverage. Also you could use a brush, fingers and I sometimes get a concealer brush and use it to cover spots.
I highly recommend this powder, it is a great inexspensive powder. And I have recommended to friends!
Eleanorruby,

on 8/31/2012 9:51:00 PM

First impressions were great~good coverage, longish lasting~ but I find that it is increadibly cakey looking no matter how little you put on

on 6/30/2012 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Following on from my success with the loose powder from this brand I bought this product when I needed a pressed powder and this doesn't disappoint either. The shade "Cool" is perfect for my skin tone and does not alter the colour of my foundation underneath. It's not too drying which is important for my dry skin but sets foundation perfectly, giving a flawless look. Even if this product was 5 times the price I would think it's fab, so given that it's the barganicious price of £1.99 makes it even better! Love it!