July 29, 2014 | 1525 users online

Fragrances - Givenchy - Very Irresistible Givenchy Electric Rose

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by lisbet

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Let me start by saying I love all the Irresistible's! Haven't tried one I didn't like! This one was basically ignored when it came out, but I decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did! There is a bit of rose in there-but so many other things-good things-that make it a worthy buy! I was cruising around on E-Bay very late one night and this came up for bids at a very low price, so of course, I had to win it! I was thrilled when in came in and have been so ever since! It does smell a lot like the original, but there are some different notes that make it worth having. I won't go into them as you can get on Fragrantica and get a good list of the notes and some better reviews that this! But for my money, this one is worth a FB!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

I didn't think it was great, it smelled minty to my nose, and very light
There are so many flankers in the VI line that the quality isn't always there
It is pretty enough, but for me nothing I am wanting to wear!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I first put it on I thought I could smell plum cake, clean green grassy notes and a light touch of cotton candy. It smells so good and easy to wear. Sweet but not childish as the green notes add an elegance along with the creamy soft musk finish. A sweet, gentle, feminine, clean and fresh perfume. No strong peppery/powdery/sharp notes I hate. Cool name but don't expect electric! More a cuddly soft pink cashmere cardy that makes me feel surrounded by comfy-cosy support, so happy and relaxed.

Perfumes this reminds me are a more wearable "Peace Love & Juicy Couture" by Juicy Couture (fresh green notes), and "Outspoken by Fergie" by Avon (plum notes). On me I get a soft but lasting presence of around 6 - 8 hours wear.

FRAGRANCE FAMILY: Green Floral Fruity
TOP NOTES: blueberry, lemon, basil, verbena
MIDDLE NOTES: rose, anise, green violet
BASE NOTES: cedar wood, musk