Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy Electric Rose

3.7

on 9/4/2013 7:20:00 PM

Let me start by saying I love all the Irresistible's! Haven't tried one I didn't like! This one was basically ignored when it came out, but I decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did! There is a bit of rose in there-but so many other things-good things-that make it a worthy buy! I was cruising around on E-Bay very late one night and this came up for bids at a very low price, so of course, I had to win it! I was thrilled when in came in and have been so ever since! It does smell a lot like the original, but there are some different notes that make it worth having. I won't go into them as you can get on Fragrantica and get a good list of the notes and some better reviews that this! But for my money, this one is worth a FB!

on 9/28/2012 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I didn't think it was great, it smelled minty to my nose, and very light
There are so many flankers in the VI line that the quality isn't always there
It is pretty enough, but for me nothing I am wanting to wear!!

on 6/30/2012 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

A soft and cosy version of the fresh green of Juicy Couture "Peace Love & Juicy Couture" mixed with the sensual plum notes of Fergie by Avon "Outspoken by Fergie". If you like the scent of bakery goods, elegant green notes and gentle, cashmere soft, clean-fresh fragrances this might be worth a try. On me I get plum cake, fresh minty grass, and a light touch of cotton candy, soft creamy musk finish. Nothing strong/weird/ peppery/powdery/sharp, this is a gentle ultra feminine fragrance to cuddle up to. Soft but lasting 6 - 8 hours wear.

FRAGRANCE FAMILY: Green Floral Fruity
TOP NOTES: blueberry, lemon, basil, verbena
MIDDLE NOTES: rose, anise, green violet
BASE NOTES: cedar wood, musk