November 28, 2014 | 1946 users online

Gels/Soaps - Tone - Fruit Peel

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by indiebaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure if I just liked it a lot so I used too much or the formula itself isn't "lathery" enough.

But, this is a body wash I've used faster than any other before. Warp speed!

Really great fresh fruit energizing scent. I think in excitement I was putting too much of it on my poof.

I'm not sure if it helped my skin at all, I didn't notice a difference. I also didn't notice any negative changes which is always a good thing!

Nice, fruity, affordable body wash.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 10:44:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A gel-like cleanser that cleans well and does not leave a residue on skin. Has a sweet orange/citrus scent. I found it a bit drying. Did not notice anything from the small amount of AHAs in this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 2:23:00 AM More reviews by Armstrong23

I have skin that is oily/acne prone in summer and tends to get dull/flaky in the winter. I have been using this for over a year now and my skin has never looked better. After trying loads of high end products I've found my holy grail body wash and its less than 5 bucks!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by secretmalibu

I ran out of body wash and decided to buy a bottle of this. Boy was I glad. The packaging is adorable and the price is quite affordable. The scent is to die for! It has a very fruity applicious scent with a hint of vanilla. It's creamy and lathery. Great product! I would love to try more from this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Ciaofiore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A previous review doubted that having an AHA on the skin for just a minute could have any effect, and I would have agreed.....but I am happy to say that this body wash's AHA *is* having a wonderful effect on my skin. I suffer from KP (keratosis pilaris), raised red bumps on my legs and arms. My derm had said the only thing that would work is a lotion with lactic acid, but they were all so expensive and with mixed reviews. I figured I would have to live with this, and I'd splurge on a lotion when it got closer to the spring and summer. For the winter, I'd deal. About a month ago, I saw this body wash and thought it would help with dry skin I get during the winter. I never expected this body wash to give me such positive results on my KP!! It is pretty much GONE!!!! I use a basic body moisturizer from Suave after I get out of the shower, that is it. I am so thrilled with this body wash, the scent is great, the lather is great with a pouf, and what an unexpected but much appreciated benefit on kp. HG. (I raved about this body wash on the skincare board for anyone doing a search on KP, as I have done many times looking for possible solutions.) Highly recommend this body wash!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is on sale right now at Walgreens, plus there's a coupon in the paper so it was almost free. It smells fantastic: very citrusy and invigorating. It lathers well and didn't dry my skin out. I didn't notice any sort of tingling or irritation, and despite the warning on the label, I doubt any product on my skin for only a minute or two will give me any sort of AHA effect, so I'm not worried about prolonged sun exposure. I've tried the other scents of the Tone body washes, and this one is definitely my favorite.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

One thing that scares me about this is the warning that is on the back of the bottle that I wish I would have read before I bought this...

I most likely would not have bought this if I read this....

"Warnings

Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. "

Yikes... Made me feel a little scared to be outside even for a second after using this. I was really wishing I would have just bought the Tone Mango Splash that I had in my hand but at the last second I put the Tone Fruit Peel in the cart since it was "New!"

Alpha-Hydroxy fruit acids. With vitamin E. An apple a day keeps dull skin away. The creamy lather of Tone Fruit Peel body wash blends sun-kissed apple, kiwi and citrus with AHAs, to gently exfoliate and leave skin smooth and soft. Orange-u-looking fabulous! Made in USA.

Fruit Peel does smell good and is a nice summery fragrance. I love how you only need a tiny amount and it lather's really well!

I also picked up the Tone Daily Detox white clay and pink jasmine! which I really love!

Next time I want to try the Tone Vino Moisture crushed grapes and shea butter!

I have tried the Tone Soothing Oatmeal and shea butter and liked that one.

I have been using the Tone moisturizing cocoa butter mango splash almost every summer since 2005!