November 26, 2014 | 1826 users online

Moisturizers - Ujene Switzerland Puriste Collagen Day Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 1:03:00 PM More reviews by CarlaN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have extremely oily skin, so I have to be really careful with any moisturizing skin care product.

I'm pleased to find that Puriste Collagen Day Cream does not cause breakouts, clogged pores, or a "greasy" feel.

It feels light, absorbs quickly, has no fragrance, and leaves my skin smooth, supple, and bright.

It's rather expensive, but worth it; my skin has never looked better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've only been using Puriste Collagen day cream twice a day (first thing in the morning and before bed) for a few weeks, but my skin already feels and looks firmer, is noticeably more radiant and the expression lines on my forehead already seem fainter.

Buzz words and fancy lists of ingredients mean nothing to me, but I must admit that using this cream has surprised me by delivering great results. The biggest surprise has been the firming of my skin; it really works and even my cheekbones are more visible! If that doesn't impress you, then I'm not sure what would.

The only thing I felt disappointed by is the fact that this doesn't always moisturize my (very) dry skin enough when worn alone, so wearing moisturising serum under this is a must for me. That's not to say that it doesn't moisturize skin; it does and some days I don't notice any flakes and will have that fresh, dewy glow. But yeah, my skin does usually need a little bit more help in that area. Based on my results, I would say that if you have oilier skin you won't need a night cream and this would preform well in that regard.

But I've used many treatment creams over the years and none have yielded such positive results as close to this (and worked so quickly!) that using another moisturizing product with this doesn't seem such a big deal...