September 17, 2014 | 2029 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - ShineSensational in Kiss Me Coral

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

Kiss Me Coral is an okay gloss, but I don't think that I'll repurchase it.
Firstly, I loved the smell and taste. It smells really peachy-fruity, and actually tastes okay if you accidentally get it in your mouth! It really was a very sensory-pleasing gloss, if you will. The title "ShineSensational" didn't lie one bit; this gloss is very shiny and reflective on the lips, and makes them look much fuller and healthier. Also, it is very decently priced; $5, I believe, so they're very affordable and easy to find. The packaging is very interesting; there are graphics on the tube that resemble orange gummi bears and peaches in some kind of orange syrup. Sounds really weird, I know, but it's still really cool compared to most lipglosses. You get a lot of product in the tube, as well, so it's a great value.
However, there were some cons. I didn't love the texture; it was a bit sticky. While the gloss's viscosity is pretty nice, the consistency is still a tiny bit too thick for my liking. Also, there is absolutely no color to this gloss. It just looks clear on my lips, although it looks pretty orange in the tube. I guess it'd make a great topcoat for lipstick or something, but definitely not something to wear alone if you're looking for great color. Literally, I got no color payoff at all, not even from the sparkles! That was a bit disappointing. Also, the squeeze tube isn't my preferred method of lipgloss application, so it's cumbersome to use.
In all honesty, it's not really something I'd recommend, just because it doesn't really do much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Kiss me coral is a shimmery translucide peach.it's got a sweet lemon smell to it! Goes well on the application,it last fairly long,it's smooth and sticky at the same time! It leaves a nice translucide peach effect to the lips! Goes well on peach lipstick! Love it!