September 2, 2014 | 1017 users online

Moisturizers - Paula's Choice - Completely Emollient Moisturizer

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2009 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Mollybad

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Price increase warning: Paula's Choice has significantly raised the prices of its product samples while SIGNIFICANTLY reducing their size. If you're thinking about taking these with you on a trip, then you'll pay a LOT for that luxury. It's terribly disappointing. I could see raising the prices on the same-size samples, but to then make the samples SO MUCH smaller (from 4.4 ml. to 1.77 ml., for example) is just agonizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2007 1:25:00 AM More reviews by poldanser

ver very good for dry skin. i have combo skin but have dry patches every now again especially during the dry winter months (i live in australia). its really good for treating those dry patches.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2006 12:24:00 AM More reviews by alnasmith

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have normal to dry skin. I love Paula's cleanser and toner for dry skin but unfortunately this moisturizer hasn't been working for me. My skin breaks out the next day. I kept using it and the pimples didn't go way. I stopped several times and gave it a try again but it would do the same thing. Too bad cause I though I found something cheap that works for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2006 1:25:00 PM More reviews by MeredithK02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this moisturizer--not too light, not too heavy, but just right! I use it at night since it doesn't have SPF. Like another reviewer, I do try to keep it away from my eyes, since it seems to sting.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2006 12:25:00 AM More reviews by delenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is, for the most part, a very soothing, emollient moisturizer with no scent that I could discern. Just a small amount on damp skin leaves my face feeling soft and well hydrated, without the dulling "film" that some other creams seem to leave behind. (I have mature, dryish skin with a somewhat oily T-zone.) It only gets 2 lippies because, unfortunately, I cannot use it anywhere even remotely near my eyes, as it migrates right into them and burns quite badly.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2006 4:48:00 PM More reviews by marshr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow - I can't believe some other reviewers have been using the same product as I have! I found this to be unscented, non-greasy, and extremely moisturizering. It performs the same way when I've got dry cracked skin in Northern Canada as when I've got slightly dry skin in Seattle. I can honestly say that this has changed the look of my skin. It is healthy and glowing and smooth, and my makeup applies better. I can't see myself ever finding something better, especially for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2006 12:19:00 AM More reviews by LaurieAnne

This is a nice balance between not moisturizing enough, and oily /greasy. I love the texture, but unfortunately this doesn't have enough "bonus ingredients" (such as antioxidants, plant extracts) for me to use this regularly. This is far to expensive to use just as a plain moisturizing lotion that doesn't improve the skin. I would like to see her update some of her moisturizers.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2005 5:23:00 AM More reviews by Yoonme

I only use this moisturizer as an eye and neck cream and occasionally as a hand lotion. It's really great for an eye cream because it doesn't sting my eyes at all and moisturizes that area really well. I have oily skin that gets flaky in the winter, so I won't be using this as my main moisturizer because I think it would be too heavy, but as an eye cream it's great and lasts forever.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2005 11:28:00 PM More reviews by bulamae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do love a lot of Paula's Choice products, but this one is rather bad. First off all, it feels very greasy. I have skin that is slightly dry, and this just sits on my skin. It doesn't even really feel as though it's moisurizing. On a positive note, a little bit goes a long way, though, because it's so greasy. It is rather pore clogging on me as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2005 11:19:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this moisturizer daily for over two weeks now, and I think it's nothing short of fantastic! I have sensitive, combo, break-out prone skin... but since I have been using this lotion, my skin has looked smooth and beautiful! No redness or blotches, no crispy flakes hangin' around by my nose, and no sign of zits! I'm shocked by the performance of this moisturizer, since I have never had much luck with moisturizers on my face in the past. Sure, this one has no fragrance, but maybe THAT is the reason why it is NOT irritating my skin! Besides, I don't need my face to smell like roses, coconut, vanilla, bananas, carnations, or Charlie perfume, anyway! {YUCK!} :oPI get enough of that on the rest of my body.But, yes! I will buy this again and again! I LOVE this stuff! Thank you, Paula!!! continued >>