November 24, 2014 | 1127 users online

Skincare - Body - The Body Shop - Olive Beautifying Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Nitala

At first I didn't know what to do with this oil as it is not moisturizing enough for my dry skin. However, I put it in my hair one day and it was SO soft and it controlled the frizz too!

It was a little pricey, but I only needed a few drops for my hair so I don't think I'll need another one for a while. Also, I love the bottle. The droplets come out slowly so it's easy to control how much you're using. I will definitely buy again once I run out. :)

EDIT: I now also use it as a cuticle oil. :D A drop on a q-tip is more than enough.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2013 4:58:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

I like this for the smell. Not sure bout the moisturising properties on the whole. I worked through 6 bottles.

Works nicely on my eczema skin.

I basically douched in them cause they aren't moisturising enough but maybe I waited till my skin is towelled dry to use it. Well use right after shower. I think my application is wrong.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2012 10:18:00 AM More reviews by rkendrayb

Love the oil, as it sinks into the skin beautifully and doesn't leave that horrible greasy feeling.

bought the product online, and wasnt sure on which scent to go for as obviously i couldn't smell them. Thought i was staying safe by choosing 'moringa' a white flower scent. big mistake! i cannot stand the smell, its so overpowering, it does smell exactly like a flower would but far too strong, i actually told my husband not to smell me as i thought i smelt like a granny!

i put it in my hair yesterday, and left it for the day, then shampoo'd and conditioned as usually in the evening, worked wonders, my hair is lovely! soft, silky and shiny! and the smell has washed out leaving the benefits behind.

would consider purchasing the product again but only if i went into the store and chose the smell i liked asi have realised you cannot trust online scent shopping lol!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Begina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE body oils & so I had to try this new product. The Olive scent is light, fresh & natural, almost herbally smelling. I quite like it! The oil can be used on body, hair & face. I use this straight out of the shower without toweling off first. You really need the water to help the oil sink into the skiin. Then slather this oil all over body and let it sink it. It does not feel greasy however as with other body oils, it does take a minute or two to sink in. The scent does not last all day, on me at least which is fine. I also have used this on the dry ends of my hair and it is very nice.